Main Menu

Epic 2.0 The Sticky!

Started by jitathab, October 04, 2004, 03:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

will try to get more info for the 2.0 soon  :-D

Saparri

Biostar

Alright i just did this part tonight and killed the Dismal Darkpaw Mystic. You need to talk with Rashara Wrualla to spawn him.

Heres her text:

Rashara Wrualla says 'I'm so glad you are here. There is a gnoll here seeking to steal my very essence!  How did I come upon such bad luck? I believe this gnoll heard about the theft of my warder's essence, and now it wants mine.  You must find it and spill its blood and take it to Muada forthwith!'

The fight overall isn't too bad just need a little bit of healing power had about 2 clerics and did fine. I would advise if you not comfortable with just one group bring two to make sure. Bard song and/or vet aa worked great for resisting his proc. He has a pretty good amount of hps so this fight will take a couple mins. The loot is Scalding Blood.

Brought back the Scalding Blood, 2 eerie medallion, Feirce Spirit Clay, and Perculiar Unshappen Piece of Wood back to Muada.
Heres the text when i said make the totem:

You say, 'make the totem'

Elder Animist Muada says 'Very well. You must now fashion the shape of the totem and imbue it with what you have collected, but not without this bit of beastlord magic. The elders fashion this essence rarely, so treat it with care. You will need to take the clay, the medallion, wood I gave you, and the essence and learn which to craft together. Then, use this mold with the clay and you will have completed your first step. Return to me and tell me that you are finished with this important duty. Be careful.'

He gave me Elders' Totem Mold and Combined Essence.

So off i go to PoK now.

When you combine the 2 medallions, the bloodand the clay in Kiln you get Gilded Resonating Clay.

The essance, wood, and gilded clay formed in the oven Malleable Glowing Totem.

Took the totem and mold combined in forge to create Spiritbound Totem.

Got the same text when i said 'I have finished the Important duty' and 'What trapped spirits'.

Found Jillea Oogblat in Nobles Causeway basically on the way to warror's epic 2.0 final fight and Bonecracker. Not going to spawn him till i get more than just myself.

Also listed on mapfeind maps:
http://eq.mapfiend.net/view.php?map=causeway_1_4769.txt&bg=b&id=281

On a side note the Grimling General and Colonel are about a 24 hour respawn time. Found that out when i killed the general and the other bst got the colonel. Didn't respawn in their spots till same time next day. The Colonel seems to be bugged since he will path right sometimes and other times warp up a wall, below the world, or even inside the wall. Went back with my druid tracker several times to confirm this.
[

Aribeast

Ok I have been camping these god forsaken Grimlins for a week now. I cannot find the Colonel. I have tracked him and ran the zone alteast 10 times in grids. I have found the General and killed him twice. My question is this. They both drop the Eeri Medallion. And both are the same loot used for tradeskills right? Is it possible to use both medallions I got off the general since they are the same item?

hakaaba

i can confirm you need any 2 medallions, not neccisarily one of each

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Biostar

Heres some more:

You say 'Hail Jillaa Oogblat'

Jilaa Oogblat says, ' Ah, you have the totem. Me call you friend. So friend, we gots big trouble here. Dem bazu are out of control. It not as dough dey weren't tough enough already! Dey gots da wrong spirits running in deir bodies. Dere is no way to calm dem eider. So we are going to have to kill them to get da spirits back. You must do dis. I tink dey know I'm here. Dey close by!

Bazu Terror spawns with his 4 Bazu Crushers. Terror hits for about 900ish wasn't bad was lucky that guild raid was on its way to warror last fight and did mine while on the way. He proced:

Explosion of bone
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4451&source=Test&setcookie=1
Slot Description
1:  Decrease HP when cast by 1000
2:  Decrease Hitpoints by 300 per tick
3:  Decrease STR by 100
4:  Decrease STA by 100
5:  Decrease AGI by 100
6:  Decrease DEX by 100
7:  Decrease INT by 100
8:  Decrease WIS by 100
9:  Decrease CHA by 100
Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 60 
Resist: Magic
Resist Adjust: -500
AE Range: 250
Target Type: PB AE
Spell Type: Detrimental Category: Unknown()
Duration: 1 ticks @L1 to 4 ticks @L7

Resonant Might
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=3971&source=Test
Slot Description
1:  Stun(6.00 sec)
2:  Decrease Hitpoints by 12 (L1) to 100 (L45)
Casting Time: 0
Recast Time: 0 
Resist: Magic
Resist Adjust: -300
Range: 200
Target Type: Single
Spell Type: Detrimental 
Duration: Instant

Handed Jillaa Oogblat the dust and wand seperately at first. She gave back the dust but kept the wand and gave a flag sound. Then gave me this text:

Jillaa Oogblat says 'Dat must be it! Da creature had da wand dat infected creatures. It must have tried to make an army. We done solved it! Me will wrap it and [keep] it until me see Muada soon. Me stay a bit to be sure dat dis not happen again.'

At the point i got jumped by respawning ferans just as i said "keep" so off i went to Muada after i got my rez. Gave him the Feral Dust and got text:

Elder Animist Muada says 'Yes, yes, this is what we need.  It's unfortunate you had to get it by the means you did.  It seems that the command of the spirits is getting difficult to master with all the trouble coming about from that portal to that foul realm.  Wait a moment, Biostar . . . a messenger is coming.'

Messenger Yuashar says 'Sir!  We have ill tidings.  Jillaa gave the Dark Animist Wand she was holding to one of our scouts.  No one has been able to find a trace of the ogre scout since -- and she is an easy one to find with that odor she carries around.  What shall we do?  Shall we keep searching?'

Elder Animist Muada eyes the messenger and then his feline eyes look over your face. 'We will send our esteemed beastlord, here.  This master of beasts knows much and is more familiar with this issue than most.  Will you [agree to take on this charge] of seeking out our lost scout?'

You say, 'I agree to take on this charge'

Elder Animist Muada says 'I had no doubts, Biostar.  Messenger, you may return to our scouts and tell them that our friend here will take on the hunt for the lost scout.  Give Jillaa this elixir.  I'm sure she is in need of it and it will alert her to your acceptance of the task.'

You receive - Blended Elixir of Fortitude

Alright back to Jillaa...

Jillaa Oogblat says 'Yes, yes, welcome back. Me so worried. Me gave dat wand to scout, an ogre friend, and now it gone!  And so is da scout.  Someone told me dey found a tattered tunic dat looked liked da scout may have worn it quite far from here!  It covered in strange black hairs and a sharp claw was stuck in it.  Me don't want to tink about dat too much.  It make me sad.  Please go find da scout.  And hurry!'

To the scout! Easy to find the scout hes marked on most maps and is just south west of the bridge. Seems to be up for about 30 to 45 mins then down for 2 hours. Well heres the text anyways:

You say, 'Hail, Tormented Scout'

Tormented Scout says 'Get back, now.  Dis a trick.  Me can't control da . . . You must be [strong] for what coming. It know you here!'

You say, 'strong'

Tormented Scout says,in an unknown tongue, 'Me so scspy.  Me xannet stos dyf . . . It paek irntrpl of me!'

Discordling Dark Animist says 'Ha ha!  How foolish of you to stumble into this trap.  You must recognize me as I do you, but my power has grown tenfold.  I am a master of beasts and you will sink to my will!

Had the raid set up near RCoD zin wiht pullers stationed outside ready to pick off the ferrans. Might ask why i needed a raid well it was epic nigt and they agreed to help me to make short work of DDA (overkill really). So we killed DDA and i turned Gemmed Dark Animist Wand to Tormented Scout and got this text:

Tormented Scout looks at you with sad eyes ' Me so sorry, but me could not stop it. Wand is terrible power. Me wrap it again like Jillaa. You take it to Muada, quickly. Me tinks we did it! It has no power without dis wand!'

DDA cast these during the fight:

Silence of the Shadows
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=2164

Flames of the Fiend
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4117

Call of the Ikaav
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=4666

Now back to Muada and the hand in of the wand. Hopefully you have your Spiritbound Totem and Orb of Discordant Energy at that time so you don't have to make an extra trip. If you gave your Spiritbound totem to Muada by mistake you can say 'lost' then go to Elder Animist Dumul and give him 5k in plat for another.

Elder Animist Muada appears overwhelmed 'There is no limit to your greatness, is there? You have done more than any other to save us -- the masters of the wild. Your time has come, savage lord. You are about to meet one of the very first beastlords of Luclin. Her name is Alladnu Eshiara. She is often found in the wild, studying nature and the ways of feral creatures. Find her, giver her this letter and your Savage Lord Totem and she will complete your journey. I will be there in spirit friend.'

Now Alladnu i found was just off to the right as you exited the gate and down by the water. Gave her the letter and my epic 1.5 (DE-AUGED). Then got this script and text:

Alladnu Araihse says 'Follow me, Zanois. We will embark upon the final steps of your journey.'

She will begin to walk, follow her

Alladnu Araihse says 'Wait here for a moment.'

Alladnu Araihse begins to growl and ascend into the realm of the wild spirits as she closes her eyes.

After this emote, the 5 different warders spawn individually......

Eternal Animist Ukki says 'Me happy to meet you beastlord. We watched you do all dat you did and we so happy to find you to end our troubles. I was da first ogre to learn da ways of mastering da beasts and you make us proud with your mastery of da feral ones.'

Eternal Animist Nyrash says 'It is an honor and pleasure to lay eyes on one with a heart so much like our own. Your deeds are worthy of many blessings. I was not the first Vah Shir to find the path to becoming one with the wild spirits, but I am the second. We owe you a tremendous debt.

Eternal Animist Nudulk says 'We's so happy dat you came through almost like you's a wild spirit too. We can feel dat the spirits are slowly being restored, tanks to yous. Dat animist was behind most of da problems.'

Eternal Animist Mikkily says 'Aye, it is grand to finally meet the one we've had so many hopes for o'er many long hours. Just when we'd worry about something, there ye be, taking care of the problem. You are like so many of us -- willing to learn, determined, and ready to face any challenge. Grand day indeed, aye. I was one of the first barbarians to learn the way of the wolf and to bring it to my side.'

Eternal Animist Wikaq says 'Like my fellow eternal lordsss of the beastsss, I wanted to greet you. We are now at one with the wild spirits we spent our lives with and we want to give you the final teaching and rite as a savage lord. You are ready now . . . to accept the power of the beasts and receive our blessing.'

The air begins to rumble with a harmony of deep growls and all savage creatures grow restless with the passing breath and approval of the great animal spirit, Sahteb Mahlni.

Alladnu Araihse says 'It is done. I do hope you fully understand the gift that is about to be bestowed upon you. With each breath the eternal spirits of the wild spoke, your Savage Lord's Totem was imbued with their blessing. This totem has now come to represent all of the beasts most close to a savage lord. The swirling essence within it will allow you to tap into the spirits of your elders -- your origin -- with a focused mind. Are you truly [ready] to take your place among the respected elders of the beastlords of Norrath?

You say, 'I am ready'

You receive 10 AA points and your Spiritcaller Totem of the Feral

Alladnu Araihse says 'Then you have finished your journey. Here ends my service and those of the spirits. You are one with the spirits now. Travel your life's journey with pride.'

I hope you guys can use this and enjoy the last script as much as i did.
[

pusur

Just a little warning. I farmed the medallions and the drop from JPF and Poair. I then went to pok to combine these. After combining the first one in the kiln i saw that i had jumped a part- talking to muada PRIOR to doing any combines. I hoped for the best and travelled to Muada. I needed the essence to continue combining. I said: make the totem and he replied with something like: It looks like u dont have everything needed to make the totem, eager beastlord. /sigh....
So here i go pestering ppl to help me with JPF and poair again :|

Oh yeah and when i petitioned it, GM basically told me to gofuk.... (well he wrapped it in a few nice words but the meaning was still gofuk :| )

So remember to talk to muada BEFORE doing any combines if u wanna get the essence or u will have to pharm again!

Stabien

For those of you who love to have all the text.. what the Tortured Scout says in Bloodfields when you spawn the fight is:

In Thieves Cant:

Me so sorry.  Me cannot stop dis... It gots control of me!

LOL - figured I'd share it to fill in the last bit of the story script.

Predator Stabien Zemmetsu of Sojourners

Malbro

I have the wrapped gemmed wand.  Do I give that, the spirit totem and the orb from Anguish to Muada?

Malbro -- Luclin(Veeshan)

Vidyne

Believe the wand isnt used for anything ... but can't remember.

Doucha

QuoteI have the wrapped gemmed wand.  Do I give that, the spirit totem and the orb from Anguish to Muada?

give the wrapped wand to muada then he tells u what to do next.
Doucha Saco Beastlord of the Tribunal

Vidyne

Yes but I believe he will give you the wand right back is what I meant, sorry about that.

Doucha

QuoteYes but I believe he will give you the wand right back is what I meant, sorry about that

nope he keeps it then tells u to bring him discordant globe of energy i know thats the part im at.
Doucha Saco Beastlord of the Tribunal

Malbro

Thanks for the answers.  Still waiting to get my globe.  I'm 5th on a list and after last night I'm still 5th.

We had kiledl Ture and while doing loot and waiting for the first person on the list to get his globe the server crashed.

Everything rotted.

Malbro -- Luclin(Veeshan)