Main Menu

combat abilities combined with AA in hotkeys

Started by nedoirah, January 04, 2008, 01:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

I love using rake/harrow with feral swipe 3 during fights. I've heard that you ~can~ write a hotkey to combine them into 1 button but I've yet to figure out how to get the rake/harrow command into a hotkey and not from the combat abilities window. Also is there a command for kick? It would be nice to set up a hotkey with all 3.

rake
pause 1
feral swipe (alt activate #) (I know the # just not off the top of my head)
pause 1
kick

Anyone know?

Adruger

Mine is
/doability 1
/pause 1
/disc harrow
/pause 1
/alt activate 247

the doability is the kick, just set the ability in your Ctrl A - Abilities Page, whatever you have it set as, mine just happens to be 1

Lenoth

I got the same hotbutton, but don't use the /pause 1. don't see reason for it. everything in hotb will be executed regardless

Adruger

The pause has more to do with lag than with necessity, if you play on a low lag connection it may not be necessary.

Inphared

Not all the time. If you have multiple chat commands and toss in some slight lag, not all of them will go through. The same holds true for abilities/AA's in my experience.

nedoirah

Denti

Really stupid question. I had a hotkey like the one linked above without the pauses since feral swipe was first introduced. Worked like a charm every time.

Now i got Harrow Rk. II and harrow doesn't work anymore with /disc harrow. Tried to use /disc harrow rk. II as well but doesn't work either.

Any idea how to use a ranked disc in a hotkey?

Fightclubx

that might be a bug I dont know, I dont have harrow rank 2 yet.

also some might want to note, having /pause's in your hotbutton can sometimes get in the way of fast reactions during combat, you have to wait till that hotbutton is over with before you can hit anything else. wich its really very little time to wait but can still screw you up if the shit hits the fan at the worst possible moment, i've just made it a habit to hit the hotkey twice, also I keep rake/swipe buttons up on a side hotbar so I can see if there ready to be hit again.

Inphared

Quote from: Denti on February 03, 2008, 03:23:26 PM
Now i got Harrow Rk. II and harrow doesn't work anymore with /disc harrow. Tried to use /disc harrow rk. II as well but doesn't work either.

Any idea how to use a ranked disc in a hotkey?

/disc Harrow Rk. II

That worked just fine for me, the same works for Rk. III, it might be case sensitive.

Denti

Yups, that works like a charm, must be case sensitive. Thanks Inph.

Orbus

Anyone notice if Harrow and such not working properly since the patch? I normally see noncrit hits over 2k, and now I am not seeing anything over 1k (927 to be exact)...unless the high hits were crits and just not filtered correctly. Grouping in Crystallos when I noticed so maybe its just cause the mobs are all yellow /shrug

Rabekiz

Harrow Rk. II still is working fine as of last night.

Ments Softcandy

what is command to combine feral swipe and other activated aa keys with? So you can combine similiar timed ones

Inphared

If you read upwards in the thread you just posted in, you'd find your answer.

Maylian

Quote from: Inphared on April 26, 2008, 09:48:00 PM
If you read upwards in the thread you just posted in, you'd find your answer.

Hehe about the same effort typing that as just saying the answer again :D