Main Menu

revisting...go to stonebrunt around 16

Started by MowtaynLyoness, August 01, 2006, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MowtaynLyoness

I've been playing the progression servers as a mage..... with Kunark opening when I was 25, and the bonus exp zone being OT, stonebrunt still gave better exp per hour (not per mob, but you could kill faster).  Not to mention the loot, at 16 after a few hours I was bring in about 100pp.  The thing to kill is the Kobolds.  Just find the little black squiggly marks on the map and there are tents.  Biggest problem is breaking the camp, but after that it's all exp and loot.  At 16ish, start at the tents near the Warrens, then work your way down the Gunthak wall as mobs turn light light blue, when those turn light blue head over to a brown squiggle near the river about half way up, those are "greater" kobolds, after those turn light blue, go way up north in the snow, these are still dark blue and I'm raking in about 200pp per few hours  (compared to my beastlord at lvl 70 this isn't much.....but it's a ton on the progressive servers LOL)

I'm doing this with a mage, and I keep thinking how much easier this would be with my beastlord that could slow and heal myself  (might want to bring sow potions or something)  Mobs run at about 19% health

I just hope the uber guilds on the progression server hurry up an open luclin.....i want my beast!!

fanliorel

I'm sure there will only be about a thousand beastlords on the server in the next few days  :roll:
Elbereth Gilthoniel 61st Bard of The Combine
Muse Elbereth Gilthoniel 70th Bard of Cazic Thule
Sekmeht 65th Magician of Cazic Thule