Main Menu

Bst Toys

Started by Mazame, October 20, 2009, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

Over the years bstlords have gotten Toys ( clickies / Procs ) etc that are not part of our normal spell lines. these Items I feel are worth having and most have not seen an upgrade but are still useful.

Savagesoul Jerkin of the Wilds = 1: Increase All Skills Damage Modifier by 50%
                                                      2: Skill Damage Taken (-15)

Mace of Grim Tidings = 1: Decrease HP when cast by 300
                                      3: Decrease ATK by 75  ( stacks with Druids debuff and slow )

Brown Chitin Protector = 2: Increase AC by 49
                                         3: Increase Damage Shield by 8

Dark Spiritbone Belt  /  Crystalline Spear  =  Circle of Power I
Symbol of Vivace = Circle of Power II

I not listing all the DS clickies and I not listing all the mass clickie lines they add to SoD gear these are just the forgetn items that could be of use to bst that want to go back for them . please add any I may have missed

bobokatt1970

Some of these are not just BST only... just ones I still have laying around -- actually I got a crap load I just dont have the names handy:

Wild Lord's Tunic  Bramblecoat
Increase AC by 16 (L27) to 18 (L34)
3:    Increase Damage Shield by 3

Crystal of Daylight       Spirit of Undeath
Add Proc: Panther Maw rate mod 250

Timestone Adorned Ring   Soul Claw
1:     Decrease Mana by 80 per tick

Earth Emblazoned Leather Tunic  Spirit of Earth
Add Proc: Viscous Venom
5:    Increase Hitpoints v2 by 100 per tick

Beast Tamer's Jerkin   Same click as the Savagesoul Jerkin you linked just easier to get

Gutterr

Does Dark Spiritbone Belt (Circle of Power I) exist?  I hunted in Relic for about a week and had no luck.  All the research I did wasn't definitive either way.

Thanks

Inphared

Quote from: Gutterr on October 20, 2009, 10:43:20 PM
Does Dark Spiritbone Belt (Circle of Power I) exist?  I hunted in Relic for about a week and had no luck.  All the research I did wasn't definitive either way.

I had a friend camp this for ages and he finally got it after about a month.

I think it's just rare.

Catnip_Inny

Ive killed the PH's many many times and not seen one yet :(

some people also camping it were wondering if it still dropped

Zunar

Quote from: Inphared on October 21, 2009, 04:09:00 AM
Quote from: Gutterr on October 20, 2009, 10:43:20 PM

I had a friend camp this for ages and he finally got it after about a month.

I think it's just rare.

Now that's an understatement.
A month camping it every day for 4 hours don't even guarantee you to ever see it drop....this thing is worse than anything I've seen before.
To be honest, you'll farm the needed brews for the MM spear with this clickie 10 times over, until you ever get this belt from relic to drop. It doesn't make it easier there's also only 3 PHs at 40+ minute respawn rate.
It's like trying to get the pearlescent fragments (clr 1.0) to drop off only 3 mobs to kill, at a double respawn timer...  :-)

I've camped most of the stuff there is for us to get....but this is one of the few I just gave up on. heh

Kanan

Quote from: bobokatt1970 on October 20, 2009, 07:52:51 PM
Some of these are not just BST only... just ones I still have laying around -- actually I got a crap load I just dont have the names handy:

Beast Tamer's Jerkin   Same click as the Savagesoul Jerkin you linked just easier to get

Had me jumping over to lucy to figger out where that was from.  Effect is same, but duration 2 ticks less.  I'll prolly still start the farming of it, since I lack the anguish tunic at all, and chances of getting folks to deal all the way up to AMV and/or OMM are pretty slim, much less my chances of actually winning that roll too ;p

EDIT: /cackle.. velitorkin drops the piece?! oooh, that one's gonna be fun to try soloing ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

I've never bothered to try and solo him - he's too easy/goes down too fast w/ merc.  The throwback is annoying, but nothing about him is too tough.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Latang

I'll be honest, haven't tried CoA since we raided it, but how tough is jelvan now? From memory it was the toughest fight until omm, and if I did a mini coa night for me, my twink and my friends twink, I'd need to be able to clear up to omm. Pretty sure I can find another healer and dps to augment the group.

I realise a shadowknight soloed them, but that was before the mortal coil nerf, so I'm thinking it might be harder now.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

Khauruk

Mortal Coil nerf shouldn't really have an impact on the soloability of Jelvan event for an SK, unless they left a bunch of trash up that they pulled to kill down during event to get the procs of MC.

The fight isn't too tough now, as long as you burn in a sensible order.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Latang

Quote from: Khauruk on October 30, 2009, 01:23:52 AM
Mortal Coil nerf shouldn't really have an impact on the soloability of Jelvan event for an SK, unless they left a bunch of trash up that they pulled to kill down during event to get the procs of MC.

The fight isn't too tough now, as long as you burn in a sensible order.

Since this is ME we're talking about, you can bet the order will be the most difficult possible, since I didn't know the order mattered, and I will always choose the wrong one first cause i'm an idiot.

3 dps, 3 healers might be able to balance them down with less dramas? or is it easier to get the 3 dps onto 1 at a time?

Sorry for the dumb question.. my non raid time is very limited so I don't want to experiment too much, and mates are the same time-limit wise. So much so that trying to con them into getting a 2.0 orb for my zerker is going to be a tough sell... Could be wrong tho, they might find it a fun alternative to their wives for a night...

wildwaters

Get an SK at your gear level to tank em Latang.

With Paragon and what not its an easy fight. I don't even pay attention to the order I kill em anymore cause I do Jelvan tanking all three on my sk with 1 cleric and my beast for heals and dps. Sometimes my necro brother comes or a mage friend. But an SK at your gear level should have no issue tanking all three at once and holding aggro.

Latang

I tried on saturday night (I know - I'm a party animal) and boxed myself and 3 others so my group-geared pally friend and I could get a task with 1 guildie filling in the 6th place. Dropped one of the boxes, and then proceeded to clear in and kill KTH with pally tanking, my druid bot (20k mana - lol) healing, and a crystallos geared ranger and me dps'ing. By the time it was dead, guildie (full tower druid) and a few more asked to come along, passing on the orbs. By the time ture was dead, had druid druid  pally sham sham monk me ranger bard.  The whole zone was.... beyond easy. I can't believe how easy. We did all named cept OMM in much less time than we used to do as a 50 person raid. So grats my zerker and druid on orbs, and pally on orb. Was a good night, cept AMV didn't drop bp so no clicky bp for me. :(

Jelvan wasn't bad either. I tanked tanthi, monk tanked tantho, pally tanked the other. We balanced for the first 5% and said screw this, and just raced to see who'd kill theirs first... Monk beat me by 6% :(

Fairly sure that AMV could be done with 2 dps and a good healer with no problem too. Easy orb / bp, cept clearing up to him is a bitch. So many mobs, but I didn't even need healing on the trash. Mudflation, mudflation, mudflation... Will try a boxed mission next weekend and bypass the named i don't want, and see if eye + pet attack/pet hold/pet back works to pull amv out.

Nusa

You will have to do everything again to do AMV. The portal up to AMV doesn't work unless the first four main events are locked out.