Main Menu

trying to help out wife

Started by strongbus, September 17, 2010, 02:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strongbus

http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=438087049540

wifes plays a ranger but trying to find out why shes maxing otu at 593 sta when if you add up her sta form gear its highte then that.  trying to see if shes missing aa's or somthing elase.

Grbage

That looks about right to me. The difference you are seeing between the stats like sta vs str is likely due to different levels of heroics for the two stats.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Mazame

nedoirah

In addition to Gift of the Keepers/Dark Reign. (NOTE) You can't have both at the same time. These are faction/quest based. Norrath's Keepers and Dark Reign are on opposite sides of the same faction set. You raise one and lower the other. NO GETTING AROUND IT. This is an easy enough quest set to do for the stat cap. If you need faction with either the keepers or dark reign go to the camp east of sol temple (?) in Lavastorm and do the quests to raise either faction. Once you have sufficient faction (min. indifferent) go to the camp you have raised faction with and do the set of quests listed on this page Norrath's Keepers or Dark Reign

Three ways to increase sta.

1. max to cap
2. raise cap with levels/planar power/earthen stability
3. heroic sta (raises sta cap only as long as the gear is equiped)

Four ways to increase str.

Three listed above
4. Spire aas

Each peice of gear has different str and sta heroics but some may have the same (not often though). Look at both of my profiles listed in my sig. You'll see a big difference.