Main Menu

Macro Magic

Started by Grandma, January 04, 2011, 11:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grandma

I've seen lots of little snippets of macro stuff all over the boards, so i thought i'd start a thread so folk could share their favourite macros to help boost our effectiveness.
Here's one that i cooked up (mostly as i was tired of pressing kick)

/alt activate 247                          (Feral Swipe)
/pause 60, /doability 2                  (abiliity 2 is kick)
/pause 60, /doability 2
/pause 60, /doability 2
/doability 2

This feral swipes, then activates kick 4 times (by which point feral swipe has refreshed).

Things to note. 
The macro button doesn't tell you when feral swipe is refreshed, so i usually have FS hotkeyed so i can see when it's up (plus it gives me the option to swipe without the kick stuff)
The other thing to watch is while the macro is running, other macro keys like /assist won't work till this has run it's course.  A minor annoyance but not much of a problem in a longer fight.

AbyssalMage

/doability 2         (Kick)
/altactivate 247  (Feral Swipe)
/altactivate #     (Asp)
/disc Harrow       (or however I have the line programmed)

I don't raid so spamming *Asp* isn't waisted.  If I am feeling really bored Ill go into my options and link my nukes together so I only have to press one key to spam all 3 nukes + whats above (Still don't have my Underfoot nuke cause I'm doing AA's and not levels. But that burns my mana to 0 really fast).
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Eatmice

/altactivate 11080       Chameleon Strike
/alt activate 247          Feral Swipe
/doability 1                 Kick
/disc

I usually just click asp, incase i have to tank since chameleon isnt as powerful as asp on the deagro.
im still not sure about that kick macro grandma, i'd love to try it though.

Camikazi

Quote from: Eatmice on January 04, 2011, 09:36:39 PM
/altactivate 11080       Chameleon Strike
/alt activate 247          Feral Swipe
/doability 1                 Kick
/disc

I usually just click asp, incase i have to tank since chameleon isnt as powerful as asp on the deagro.
im still not sure about that kick macro grandma, i'd love to try it though.
Chameleon per shot is less deaggro then Asp (850 less), but chameleon goes off almost 3 times for each Asp click so you're deaggroing more with that macro then adding Asp in and manually hitting Chameleon. That kick macro is good unless something happens and you need to react quickly since you will be stuck not being able to use any other hotkeys for the 20 or so sec it's running.