Main Menu

burn actives

Started by Kurishta, March 08, 2015, 01:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurishta

Partially because there are so few new posts and partially because I'm closing in on 100, I'm gonna ask what are the best burn keys/abilities to pop that sync with each other?  I've got the sustainable dps pretty much down but I'm afraid I'm somewhat lost for optimal burn.

Thanks

Greyowl

If you google for bst burns you´ll find some. When you then start setting up your own macros, you need to keep in mind that combining  Hundred Hands (lets you hit faster) and Hit Mod %'s (add dam) effects is the key to deliver the big numbers.

Once you are done with that, scratch all your dots from your spell bar, load your 5 best nukes, keybind them and go to town.

Wazrong

Has anyone done any parsing on if its best to have a +dmg aug in prim/secondary as apposed to +dmg (with nuke) in both?

Atm I run a +11 in primary and +10 in secondary both with ratios of 18dly weapon.

Im wondering if its a better return with say a +8dmg aug that has a 5/600 hp nuke attached.

Khauruk

For burning you'll do more damage w/ the pure damage augs still.  For non-burn dps the only parses I've seen put them as pretty comparable.  When burning, though, more effects boost the melee damage than procs, so they pull far ahead (more hits, hit modifiers, more melee crit modifiers, accuracy, etc).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Zorthaz

Then someone has to mention Bloodlust...  Here is the low down on adding proc augs and running Bloodlust.  What I have seen on my parses is the following:
(Assumption: both main and off hand weapons have an innate proc)
Main Hand weapon's innate proc fires under Bloodlust
Main Hand weapon's Aug proc fires under Bloodlust
Off Hand weapon's innate proc fires under Bloodlust
Off Hand weapon's Aug proc DOES NOT fire under Bloodlust

Using "Z" logic, the off hand only procs half as often as the main hand so you get half the benefit from the proc so go pure damage for off hand.

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare