Main Menu

Defensive/Offensive rotation for molo/solo

Started by Snowboardpunk, March 29, 2015, 04:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowboardpunk

Hey guys started up my old BST and was wondering if I could pick your brains for advice. Basically I'm trying to get the tactics to molo/solo thru HA's and group content. Which AA's/discs to pop, what to do with multiples (pet offtanking im guessing) etc etc. My monk burns thru HA's pretty easily with a merc tank but I heard BST can destroy them faster and easier if played right. Thanks guys.

Greyowl

Quote from: Snowboardpunk on March 29, 2015, 04:09:04 PM[...] My monk burns thru HA's pretty easily with a merc tank but I heard BST can destroy them faster and easier if played right. Thanks guys.

Equally geared, AAed, etc. i doubt a Bst can burn through faster than a monk. Id rate them even in terms of HA clearing pace.

Take a close look at https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/new-beast-aa.214649/. Good info for (burn) setups.

Zorthaz

" My monk burns thru HA's pretty easily with a merc tank "  That statement stopped by brain from functioning.  How does the monk heal the tank merc?   What level toons are we discussing? 

-Z-
Savage Lord Zorthaz - 110 - Scaled Wolf herder - Tunare

Greyowl

Well, you cant trigger a HA with just one toon (afaik?), so i guess he has some box running. Say bard and healer merc.

Alelo

Quote from: Greyowl on April 08, 2015, 09:55:06 PM
Well, you cant trigger a HA with just one toon (afaik?), so i guess he has some box running. Say bard and healer merc.

You can indeed trigger HAs with only one player, solo even.  But I have no idea on the abilities of being able to complete one solo.

Greyowl

Quote from: Alelo on April 09, 2015, 05:00:15 AM
Quote from: Greyowl on April 08, 2015, 09:55:06 PM

You can indeed trigger HAs with only one player, solo even.  But I have no idea on the abilities of being able to complete one solo.

Oh. Then i am with Zor on this one: A Monk / Tank merc combo seems ... odd.

Illiyana

~Illiyana Wolfmother~