Main Menu

Story of my life and i can be TUFF ! (picture story)

Started by spoottquickblade, March 04, 2004, 02:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spoottquickblade

When I was a small kitten I like to climb big trees in shadeweaver, I was happy and innocent...

however I stated to explore away from my home and kill anything that got in my way! I was tuff kitty but died to many time to count to mummies and dervs.
Oh day i wanted to test my tuffness so I challeged a duel with a druid named Wyndd. she was nice but talk to much at time. So i showed her that I was badass and can beat up anyone ever a best friend (ya I was a bad kitty)

she enjoyed my pet and how much my pet chewed her up.. My warder was hungery anyways, and druid is a good snack for and hungery beast and her warder.

I would go anywere I could to prove I was tuff! I can bet the elemental! I knew I was uber!

almost killed my self a few time.... they dont like me anymore:-(

I got sick of elemental so I gave ToFS a try. A bunch of nutty things there and they dont like kittes  so I had to show their boss that I was the boss and I will kick your butt if they dont treat me like Queen Spoott. She told me to "bite me" so I beat he up and took her stuff... damn dark elfs and there attude.

So now I know I am tuff and I feel I dont have to show it off. But I still try my hand at tuff monsters

seee I dont need my warder I am just that tuff!!

now I just play and find people with common interest and like playing

and I try to charm sexy frogs with potions and good looks, and dancing too

But it all come down I am one happy kitty and I hope you enjoyed my little picture
Fennin Ro
Spoott's Clothes
"Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig might like it."

Lorathir

Spoott rocks.

That is all.

Nice job on the Druid   :lol:

Bryc

Bryc ~ 65 Feral Lord of Fennin Ro
Barid ~ 59 Templar
Bric ~ 60 Heirophant (ret.)

feralcat

Trills Silverpaws
66 Vah Shir Savage Lord
Xegony

Kaktarr

"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Felidae

spoottquickblade

i got married silly!  ingame and irl! i married a rogue:-)
Fennin Ro
Spoott's Clothes
"Never wrestle with a pig. You will get dirty and the pig might like it."

Artan Stovokor

Dorrogtr T`A

Someone make an Iksar picture story... I would but I deleted like 700 .bmp files of me ~ 133 .bmp files right now.. all recent, though.  8)

Gariyn

Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Foorbahl

kool pictures, i liked the size comparision of the warders.  really kool!
Foorbahl Fuzzyfoot// lvl 41 beastlord//e'ci server//(beauties and beasts)