Main Menu

myth2 template changed

Started by DiosT, January 02, 2004, 03:59:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiosT

I changed the template to remove the "Moderators: DiosT, Moderators" Line, and made the forum cells smaller to make it easier to see more forums at once in the listing..

you all like the change? I can revert it if needed, I just felt the line was redundant and already known, so didnt see a reason to keep it

GurBur

Hmm excuse my ignorance, but I dont think I'm seeing any change.  Maybe I'm not looking in the right spot though.

DiosT

the "Moderators: " List from the forum view, where it lists all the possible forums you can go to (campfire, armory, etc.)..

try hitting F5 if it still lists the "Moderators:" Line

Grymlok

The fact that noone noticed, and that it served a purpose, make it a good change.  I think everyone is still too new to this graphicset to notice minor layout changes.

The Berserker: Foecussed

cougerofeq

I changed to the silver layout - looks better on my monitor :)

Murkk Dakruul

Whew good idea, I felt like I was hiding in the basement. :D

Silver for teh win. 8)
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

GurBur

Yeah the silver seems to be easier on the eyes for me.  Gonna leave it there for now.  Please keep us up dated if another template is added.

Hrann

Nice - silver rules.  I like the dragon too.

Saerison

Yeah, I like the silver one as well, reminds me of that other board.  Thanks for working Hard on this board DiosT.

DiosT

Update:
-Removed "Post New Topic" from topic views, instead it only lists reply..
-Added "Mark forum as Read" to the bottom of forum lists

Thanks to Jaeren for helping with the code!

Jaeren

Heh gave me something to do. Not currently in a playing mood, just browsing and idling on eq.  The Mark forum as read isn't let aligned though, btw (well, at least not with Mozilla on WinXP in 1280x1024 anyway). Not sure if you wanted it the way it is or left aligned.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

DiosT

center or left, didnt really matter :-P

i poped in the aligns from the other (td) in the (tr), and view it, changed the colspans, and liked the result, so think ill leave it that way...

now making the changes to subsilver :-)

Jaeren

Ah k, no prob. I'm used to using the one at the top of the page so it doesn't matter much to me, just wondered if you meant it to end up there or not ;)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):

[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

DiosT

i typically dont mark forums read :-P but someone requested a bottom-left one, and i thin vBulliten uses bottom-left marks, so, figured why not add it, and this way im adding it into a space without actually taking up more board room

Jaeren

I tend to mark a forum as read once I've read most of the newest messages then work my way back into the older stuff as I have time. With markign it read, I know when something recent has been posted ;)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):