Main Menu

Preview of upcoming site...

Started by DiosT, January 02, 2004, 08:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiosT

Here's a preview of the upcoming site to go with these forums:

http://beastlords.demonshouse.net/newbst/

Note: ONLY the epic menu/epic links work atm, I'm still in the process of converting the other files--I just figured the epic would be the most-wanted, so spent the last 8 hours working on the main page, and the epic files...

Hope it looks acceptable, trying to keep the same background/color scheme as the default setting here

GurBur

I'm not getting anything when I click on the link. :cry:

Nevermind. :?

Site looks great though.  Thanks for all your hard work.

DiosT

try again, had a typo in it (lack of lseep makes typing hrad)

Gekis

Looks clean and simple. Keep up the good work. I wish i could get my account at old site deleted as i wont be going back there.

DiosT

i just changed all the information, and THEN set my e-mail to [email protected] or something like that

kills the account unless an admin steps in, but also keeps yantis from getting your e-mail address

Gekis

lol changed it to [email protected]  ok so i am not a professional but i hate what he has done.

Zikayn

Looks really good, tho the bright blue is kinda hard to read on the black background :P

Could just be me at work tho ;)

Emmdee

Changed my email address to [email protected]

Imagine all the lovely bulk emails he will get from himself :)

LuneyEQ

Thanks DiosT! Your continuous hard work is much appreciated by myself and Im sure the rest of the beastlord community as well.

Luney
Lunario Sylverpaw
Elder Feral Lord
Cazic-Thule

Saerison

I have seen better...No I am joking, heh...I am kidding it looks great I appreciate all of your work  :P

Glad to be here. :twisted:

shimruel

Hmm... looks suspiciously like another site I usually visit (bst.diost.com)... hehe.

Seems like the perfect front-end to the forums.

:)

P.S.  The link on the bottom still goes to the old site...

Gummak

Great job on such short notice. Looking forward to seeing this board grow.
Baron Gummak Gaterbait
59 Troll Animist <Sullen Zek>

EmrysX

sweet, thanks for your hard work!
http://www.drew.idlegames.com/images/temp/sqlsig.jpg" />

Zorthar

The site looks good, keep up the good work

Goretzu

Site looks good. :)

It's probalby a good idea to change your e-mail address in  your profile on the old/Yantis board before it ends up on a Yantis supersales SPAM list (and god knows where from there). :(