Main Menu

Who is Kashmiir and what is this place?

Started by Kashmiir Battlekat, January 02, 2004, 04:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kashmiir Battlekat

I have no plans to change the Community that took so long to build. The same rules should apply here in 99% of the cases though when it comes to "The Sewers" Forums we will make provisions. Its a place for people to vent and scream and bitch and cry and basically say anything they want (within some amount of moral wisdom).

:)

That is the one thing that is my personality in these forums. So use it, abuse it, but dont go too deep or I will moderate it... to some degree.

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: sarjentWhere are these rules at?  I clicked on Rules and Regulations and it states only Mods can access that forum.

Working on it ... hehe.

Darlane Battlekatt

I just wanted to add my thanks for helping to make it a "Yantis-free" future for the Beastlord community. Gonna make this my regular forum read from now on.

Venerable Darlane Battlekatt Savage Lord
Sage Malignor Mortuus Arch Lich
Dark Moon Rising
Saryrn
Venerable Darlane Battlekatt Feral Lord
Sage Malignor Mortuus Arch Lich
Danburr Duffer Hierophant
Dark Moon Rising

DiosT

whoops, wrong settig.. will fix the rules

DiosT

rules should be viewable now.. I logged out, and was able to see em while not logged in

Juvaris

awesome of you guys to set this up for us =)
Juvaris Razorclaw
70th Season Beastlord
Bertox

EkubanFV

Pop-up/Banner free boards make me happy inside, I'd be all for a little "brought to you by" thing.
Koobie Hammerfist
Savage Lord of the Prime Nightmare
Firiona Vie Server

Vecsus

/salute to you for arranging for the hosting of the site.
Vecsus Strangiato <Enlightened Dark>
Feral Lord
Tarew Marr
MY MAGELO!

Xilef

I've been a very long time lurker on EQBeastlord pretty much since the beginning. That site provided me with tons of info.
Thanks Kashmiir for providing us with a new home!
Predator http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=132288" target="_blank">Xilef - Level 68 Feral Lord of Inner Chi
Prexus Server

Kahir Rhom

*steps in and dusts off* Didn't think you'd be rid of me that easily, did you? I'm heeeeere. ;)

DiosT

Kahir Rhom

Doslar

Good job getting everything up and running so quickly.  Glad to see a lot of the old people move over here (mostly surfed and did not post much on the other board).  Thank your company for the rest of us :)

Do you plan on having a main page with the guides and such?

Artan Stovokor

Thank you..... Thank you.... Thank you

/kneel

Kashmiir Battlekat

Quote from: Artan StovokorThank you..... Thank you.... Thank you

/kneel

You're welcome..... You're welcome..... You're welcome!

/bow