Main Menu

Intro post

Started by Zorithi, January 03, 2004, 10:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorithi

Hi, all.  Zorithi, my beastlord, is a very junior alt for me and is currently level 25.  I don't play him much but do enjoy him and it's very possible he may get more playtime in the new year.

I am not a player who identifies with the character I play.  My highest level is a warrior but I also regularly play a cleric, a mage and a shaman, and have a retired enchanter.  Basically, I just enjoy the game of EQ and have a lot of fun exploring the different aspects of the game.  As a result, I have never hit the "high end game" with any character.

I never registered with the old site but was a regular lurker there.  I felt I should register here to show my support for the folks making this new site possible and basically to say thanks to the community for providing me information on this very interesting class.  I probably will not post much here other than to maybe ask an occasional question.  Most things I would ask seem to get answered in due course without me doing the asking, however.

It is truly unfortunate that so much acrimony developed among folks who appear to have been friends.  We can only hope that at some point these friendships can be repaired, not only for the sake of the individuals concerned, but for the community which stands to lose the insight of some long-time pillars.

So, I lift my claws in salute to Kashmiir Battlecat and Beastlords.org.  As the otherworldly saying goes "Live long and prosper".  

P.S.  By the way, I know just enough php to be dangerous, having learned enough to set up and run my Homeowners' Association website in phpNuke with phpBB2.0.6.  If you need someone to help with anything (grunt work, not design) please feel free to shoot me a PM.  I may have to research it but since I'm retired Navy (ie no constructive employment  :lol: ) I've got the time and interest.

Zorithi Cloudrider
Silver Phoenix Alliance
Bristlebane

Kashmiir Battlekat

Zorithi,
Welcome aboard! <ding ding, ding ding>.

Thank you for your support. I am slo ex-Navy Corpsman :) USS Okinawa was me home.

Lurk all you wish. Happy to have you here.

Please PM Buku that you have some knowledge PHP. He may need your aid or have questions. Ya just never know.... :)