Main Menu

Pet Question...

Started by Ississ, January 05, 2004, 01:30:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ississ

Cant think of another place to put this question... so here's hoping it's not lost in the shuffle.

Last night when my Warder got low hp's, I waited until he enraged to drop a heal on him.  Warder enrages I heal... everyone is happy.

2 minutes later on the next pull... I do the same thing...

Lo and behold, Timmy doesn't enrage. He decides instead to keel over and have a dirt nap.

Q.  What is the reset timer on Enrage?  what else could have caused this to happen?  We were not fighting stuff that hit hard enough for him to jump over the enrage percentage... 160 point hits tops... and my 65 warder, summoned with the companionship prisim, was fully buffed.

Eatbugs

As far as I can tell, there is no reset timer - you get one enrage per pet.  I've heard that if you suspend a warder with Suspended Minion II and then pull it back out it resets and will enrage again, but I have yet to test it myself.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Argach

I've had three enrages with same pet during two hours of hectic Droga soloing without suspending or re-summoning the pet. Can't recall what was the min pause between two enrages but it was longish time (20+ min).

Lelyia

Enrage timer should be the same for the pet as it is for mobs(1 hour).

Bosra

I can confirm that suspending/unsuspending pets resets enrage (on mage pets at least - don't have SM2 on my kitty yet).