Main Menu

<<<--- These icons...

Started by Nuknuk, January 05, 2004, 03:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuknuk

Ok, its drivning me nuts cause I cannot for the life of me remember what game I saw these crowns and shield icons to the left are from.

Anyone know?  :roll:

Nuk
Nuknuk    - 56 Troll Beastlord (Brell)
Ginasye    - 58 Woodelf Rogue (Brell)
Binkkie    - 50 Hafling Druid (Brell)
Tuvenea    - 30 Dwarf Cleric (Brell)

Sempai

Bottom of the page, there is an index that says what the icons are.  :wink:
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Nuknuk

Quote from: SempaiBottom of the page, there is an index that says what the icons are.  :wink:

And I can appreciate your direction, however I did say "what game" they came from.  I have seen them before, and probably played it at one time or another.  But I cannot remember what game they are from.

Nuk

Moonchaser

I thought the same thing.,..and am thinking Lord of the realms, but due to the age and condition of the CD, I cannot load it to verify

Sempai

Yes, you did say game. I really need to drink more coffee before posting, sorry. :oops:

The name of the style is Myth2 in the profile settings. I thought someone said elsewhere that Myth was a game. Are the icons from there?
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Nuknuk

Yeah its Myth, why I didnt put the two together is beyond me, blonde moment maybe?   :oops:

The icons showed up in multiplayer on b.net but I had not played it in SOOO long, I couldnt remember where they where from.

Well glad I cleared that up for myself, now I will be able to sleep tonight, no wait must EQ.

Nuk