Main Menu

Any decent soloable quests for a level 70 bst to do?

Started by Grizmaster, September 29, 2005, 05:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grizmaster

Alright, I've been starting to look around for quests to do as a l;evel 70 beastlord and all I can find that I can solo is possible some more of my Coldain shawl progression once I get some aas into the tradeskill aa that lets me GM more than one tradeskill.   Seen a nice belt quest that's related in harbringer's spire that I plan to work on getting as well once I get warmly faction with the loyalists(currently ally), but not sure if I can solo the nameds for the drops.  Thought about doing that clockwork gate item that requires items from most of the PoP zones, but I'm not elemental planes flagged yet, but I do got alt access key for PoTime.  I got the OT gatehammer done, crown of deceit, and up to coldain war ring #8, think the last two requires a raid no matter what to finish. 

That's pretty much all I can find that I could do and that's worth it, any suggestions?  :)
Wildcaller Grizmaster

Tiroon

Two I can think of:

Quest for Marsinger's range item with drops from the Plane of Hate.

Regal Band of the Bathezid quest starting in Chardok. AFAIK the 25 point DS from it will stack with the Coldain ring's DS.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Taiglin

Might look into the master key to Howling Stones (Charsis - sp?). Always liked the zone. At 70 I doubt you would have any problems doing it solo.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

neight

Quote from: Grizmaster on September 29, 2005, 05:34:07 AM
... all I can find that I can solo is possible some more of my Coldain shawl progression once I get some aas into the tradeskill aa that lets me GM more than one tradeskill. 

For what it's worth, you really don't need any ranks of NTCM to finish the 8th shawl.

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

Shieara

If you're keyed you might check out some of the quests in VP.

Also, you say you are not ep flagged.  There are some of the alternate access quests you could solo, that provide a "flag" and also aa and a charm increase if you are using the PoP charm.  I'm not sure about the new ones but I remember doing the one in PoD solo and...err...I think one for HoH?  You could do the alt access quest for sol ro tower for sure.  I'm not sure if these exactly interest you though.

Grizmaster

I got most of the PoP flags already, I'm only missing Ralos Zek and Sol Ro(got all of the minis alreadY) for Elemental Planes access plus fire.  I got piggied into PoTime a few weeks ago and got the alt access flag for that, but really would love to get into Plane of Fire, heard there's some nice loot in there, but that'll probably won't happen.

Wished I was keyed for VP, but I'm not, think I could solo most of the new quest?   

As for completing my shawls, doubt I will be able to do so as it's pretty much costly later on or would do it, maybe later if I can manage to save up a bunch of plat though somehow for supplies and stuff needed.

That Regal Band of the Bathezid, not sure if I'll be able to do that, I'm KoS in chardok, but will look it up. 

As for Plane of Hate, I'll look into that, but never been to that zone before.

Might go do that master key thing in Howling Stones, helped a friend do it months ago and it was fun.  :)

Thanks guys!
Wildcaller Grizmaster

Kanan

You can prolly easily solo the entire VP key except for one small part.. you know... the hardest part that I know my guild will never do again >< The final pita dragon.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Sardarni

As for VP, that is the main zone I need for pelts for iksar cultural armor!  I don't think I'll be getting a key there  :-(

Tiroon

Shawl: Getting the skill levels required and the supplies depends much more on the time you're prepared to invest and the overall time you're prepared to work on the quest rather than on plat. Sure you could throw plat at the problem and and skill up fast but even so the amount of plat would be rather moderate. Most tradeskills can be got to the 170's with pretty cheap storebought stuff and that is pretty much all you need. Definitely no tradeskill AA's required for the quest.

Chardok faction: Chardok B is a hot spot right now and hunting there gives good faction for Chardok proper. The problem is getting there through Chardok with its collection of live and undead mobs. If you know a non-kos mage with CotH that would be easiest.

Easiest way to get good Chardok faction is to go an a few rampages through Nurga/Droga. Killing the gobbies there gives positive faction for Chardok and the salts and skins they drop can be turned in for more faction (with Sarnaks in Chardok and the ones outside). Make Droga your chosen place for tribute farming and you can combine tribute farming and factioning with getting some XP, plat and gems.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.