Main Menu

Wishlist 2009 AA

Started by Tadenea, February 10, 2009, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Tadenea on February 14, 2009, 08:57:10 AM
I compiled the info we have so far
will do another compile by next weekend and then for last week in February I would like to maybe have people rank these high/Mid/low demand

From previose things Ive posted on subject...
FD AA <---A Wish and nothing more.
Slow AA <--- A Wish and nothing more.  If they would unlink are nukes would probally take a higher priority, mabye from "wish" to "low"  :-P, mabye!
Cure AA <--- Low, with cleric merc's I don't think I've mem'd a "cure" spell.
Spirit of the Wood (shaman version) <--- Moderate.  We have Paragon but with 30k HP's, more healing options is always nice and is almost required.
Totems <--- Low to Moderate.  Group Utility is what I was looking for here.
DeAgro AA1 <--- High  :-o.  They keep linking are DeAggro with abilities that generate agro.  This is just butt <censored> backwards.  And while we are at it, lower the re-use time.  Once every 18 sec's is about how often I wanna dump agro.
2H Weapon AA - High.  Another AA thats long overdue.  We can weild them but take such a huge DPS penalty for using them.  We need this AA, just like Rangers, Knights, Monks, and Zerker's received.  Not sure if War's recieved the AA.
DeBuff AA(Poison and Ice) - Moderate to High.  I don't always have a person in my group who can Malo.  And I know even fewer Necro's who Decay or Druids who will cast their Ice/AC Debuff in groups.  Simply put, I would like it so that I have a better chance to land my Nukes and Poison spells when Malo, decay, and Druids aren't available.
Pillage Enchantment - Low to Moderate.  ***New***  I never have a spell slot for this spell but its one spell I would love to see make it to the AA so I don't have to dedicate a spell gem to it  :-D.  And this could be beneficial to multiple classes  :mrgreen:

Think thats all the AA's Ive listed so far from my "wish list"

1 = The way the current system works for DeAggro for the class is decent.  The problem though is that if we get "free" damage, they refuse to lower the re-use time.  We need a DeAggro that we can use more often so we need to be willing to lose the "free" damage in order to get the shorter recast delay.  That is the delema and why I'm pushing for a no damage DeAgro so we can have a 18 sec reuse timer.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Jazzera

imo we already got a really nice deaggro AA with SoD (Raven's Claw, Bite of the Asp, Gorilla's Smash) , when i chain use it every 60s i have rarely overaggro issue, maybe give a new rank on those, or give us an AA to reduce the reuse time

and u need to tell me since when we have an issue to land ice or poison nukes on mobs, except on a few specific event/zone, even in ice wing of crystallos mobs dont resist to our cold nukes...

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Jazzera on February 18, 2009, 02:01:33 AM
since when we have an issue to land ice or poison nukes on mobs, except on a few specific event/zone, even in ice wing of crystallos mobs dont resist to our cold nukes...

Ive been having this trouble on trash in every zone.  I average about 2.5 rounds of nukes and almost always have at least 1 partial resist with 2 not being uncommon (50-66% less damage).  I currently don't have the Poison DD, but my poison DoT's get resisted like crazy.  At least with the DoT, I only lose mana on a resist with the new instant cast.  Granted in the whole scheme of things, losing 50-66% of one Nuke isn't horrible but if there was a way for me to cast a DeBuff, it would marginally increase my DPS and thats why I put the Med - High.  I really don't know how much DPS I lose with partial resists on nukes and I don't think I lose any DPS on DoT's other than thats mana I lose that I'll have to regen later.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Gutterr

We need a new deaggro line or the ones we have need to be improved.  They are rarely up more than a few seconds on raid targets, but I still have issues with aggro. 

With regards to resists, I still get them on exp groups in Beza which is ridiculous since the mobs are blue and lb.  With slow being mitigated and phased out, I'd like to see an improved debuff.  An aura would be nice, even if it wasn't a huge debuff but one that stacked with other character debuffs.

Catnip_Inny

System Shock idea looks cool, short radius AE debuff would rock no dmg of course, it woudl even give us a little more utility on raids

Sharrien

Quote from: Jazzera on February 18, 2009, 02:01:33 AM
and u need to tell me since when we have an issue to land ice or poison nukes on mobs, except on a few specific event/zone, even in ice wing of crystallos mobs dont resist to our cold nukes...

It's not the nukes that are a problem since they already have a nice resist mod.  Dots however get resisted very frequently and are next to impossible to land on many raid targets.  Now that they are instant-cast, dots can be a significant contribution to our dps without getting in the way of our melee.  When duoing with my mage and tanking with his pet I use my highest two poison dots all the time and I don't often waste any tics before the mob dies (currently spending most of my time in Warrens working on Rathe progression).

A poison/disease debuff AA similar to the mage Malosinete AA is something I would definitely buy, but it must stack with other class debuffs!  Another possibility would be an innate or triggered AA to decrease resist rate (see caster AA Focus of Arcanum).
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Camikazi

Quote from: Sharrien on February 20, 2009, 03:17:25 PM
It's not the nukes that are a problem since they already have a nice resist mod.  Dots however get resisted very frequently and are next to impossible to land on many raid targets.  Now that they are instant-cast, dots can be a significant contribution to our dps without getting in the way of our melee. 

Our Ice nukes have no resist mob, and depending on zone I can get frequent resists, Poison nuke does have a -20 resist mod, but there are still places I get resists from it (they are rare though).

Wolfcaller

AA Compiled List
•   -AA activated, long reuse timer feign death ability. - LOW, don't see it happening
•   -Low skill flying kick or round house kick ability. - LOW, keep it simple and give a decent upgrade to Feral Swipe instead
•   -More double attack AA. - HIGH
•   -AA slow (High Demand) - HIGH
•   -Prolific Minion - AA that places a buff on our pet that procs small swarm pets similar to the proc on Shard of Eternal Pain. The buff would last 1 minute at rank 1, further ranks increase the length of the buff or the power of the pets or proc modifier. - MED, sounds cool
•   -System Shock - Poison resist debuff - MED.  HIGH if it's insta-cast
•   -Voracious Infection - Disease resist debuff - LOW
•   -Aura of Ferocity - ATK buff aura - MED
•   -Give us the exact same number of pet ranks as mages, no reason we have less. Should hold true for necros too.
•   -Agro reducing AA on a 10 sec or so timer. - HIGH, or just keep it simple and give more ranks to Hastened Thunder
•   -An upgrade to Group Bestial Alignment (damage mod, not duration) - HIGH
•   -A useful upgrade to Frenzy of Spirits - HIGH, but would have to add something other than the ATK/Haste it currently has.  + overhaste, chance for double attack, or min hit mod, or something.
•   -Group Fero AA - MED
•   -Increase our Pet AA's to be on par with Mages and Necros pet AA's - this is on list twice
•   -AA Shield Block - LOW, wth
•   -AA group 50% haste with a 1 hour duration - VERY HIGH
•   Bite of the Asp/Ravens claw/Gorilla Smash- upgrades to these would be great, more agro reduction and additional damage/debuff/stun - HIGH, but would pass on this if we got a new pure aggro reducing aa mentioned above (though Gorilla will need an upgrade in any event to stun higher level mobs with expansion)
•   More Destructive Fury if possible - HIGH
•   More ranks of Focused Paragon, larger upgrade this time since we most likely won't get additional duration or reduced refresh this time around - HIGH
•   A few ranks of spell casting subtlety would be helpful - BELOW LOW, I want aggro when I need it.  Would rather get active aggro dropping abilities than passive ones that screw my aggro when I need it.
•   Decent boost to Feral Swipe (like we got in SoF) - HIGH
•   ENDURANCE REGEN (A bigger problem grouping/soloing than on raids) - LOW, don't see it happening (edit: i.e., I don't see them giving us endurance regen)
•   2HB AA - Long overdue, was hoping for this one with SoD, even put it on the wish list way back then. - BELOW LOW, I'd rather lose the 2HB skill completely than have them waste AAs on it :)
•   AA Kick - LOW, see low skill flying kick above
•   AA Illusion - LOW
•   self cure AA, a lesser version of Purification would be nice - HIGH, but I'd rather have first 3 ranks of Radiant Cure
•   Flurry AA, even bards got it - VERY HIGH
•   upgrade 2nd Spire to increase the efficienty of it, atm dps add is laughable, add +100% dmg mod on pet dmg or something - spires do need some work atm
•   upgrade 3rd spire atm effect is laughable vs shaman 3rd spire and tbh i dont even know if the stacking issue is fixed ( add another nice effect like "Increase Critical Hits Damage modifier for All Skills" or "Chance to Critical Hit by x% with All Skills") - spires do need some work atm
•   a Def disc AA which would be on a par with ranger WS - MED, Protective Spirit is OK by me.  Another tool would be nice, sure
•   Endurance regen on Paragon lines - LOW, see endurance regen above
•   Twincast AA  for self or pet twinproc - MED
•   upgrade to Group Bestial Alignement (increase dmg mod or add another nice effect like "Increase Critical Hits Damage modifier for All Skills" or "Chance to Critical Hit by x% with All Skills") - this is on list twice
•   more Hastened feral attacks - VERY HIGH
•   more Hastened paragon/focused paragon - VERY HIGH, especially for group Paragon (Focused may be as fast as it's going to get)
•   Second ranks to lev and invis AA's to have them targetable - LOW
•   More ranks to Sinister Strike (and a bit more meaningful than SS) - HIGH, overdue
•   Tactical Mastery - would be cool to have but no big deal
•   AA's to increase pet running speed - LOW
•   Vanilla upgrades to existing abilities - HIGH - especially: Roar of Thunder (increase deaggro and let DD stagnate), Extended Swarm, Attack of the Warders, Pet Flurry/Crit, Companion's Agility, Sturdy Companion, Burst of Power
•   Tracking AA - LOW
•   Spirit of the Wood AA (well whatever the shaman equivalent is)
•   Totem of the "X" AA
*X = Bear, Cat, Crockadile, Wolf, Scaled Wolf.  - has potential
•   AA Cure - see Radiant Cure above
•   AA Vie - LOW, we have  Protective Spirit

wildwaters

•   ENDURANCE REGEN (A bigger problem grouping/soloing than on raids) - LOW, don't see it happening

I disagree with this.
On raids is when I burn most endurance and cant regen it. Foray rk2 on trash mobs for shits and giggles and discs on raid events burn endurance fast and it is harder to regen due to raid timers. When its gong well we move very fast and Im often full mana and medium endurance for the next event ;/

Wolfcaller

Quote from: wildwaters on February 20, 2009, 05:13:11 PM
•   ENDURANCE REGEN (A bigger problem grouping/soloing than on raids) - LOW, don’t see it happening

I disagree with this.
On raids is when I burn most endurance and cant regen it. Foray rk2 on trash mobs for shits and giggles and discs on raid events burn endurance fast and it is harder to regen due to raid timers. When its gong well we move very fast and Im often full mana and medium endurance for the next event ;/

My bad, I wasn't clear.  I meant I don't see them giving us endurance regen, not that I haven't seen us (and, more importantly others) running out of endurance.

Tadenea

Final Week please put in your High/Med/Low demands some having different feelings on which need to be high med or low, I did basic High/Med/low Demand for now

I updated first post with some already in those sections
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Karve

Did just have a thought about another, relocate companion :behind

You can relocate your warder to ~20ft in front of you, for push / mob positioning etc, sometimes you just want it to come in from behind you without turning your back on the mob to do the repositioning.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Sharrien

Quote from: Tadenea on February 10, 2009, 02:58:46 PM
Nodyin-Dev is requesting AA Wishlists 2009,

so please post your wishlist here and will compile them for dev's
(Either I will Compile or someone else will Since I am not a Beastlord just getting things started)

QuoteAA Compiled List

High Demand
•   -AA slow
•   -Aura of Ferocity - ATK buff aura
•   -Group Fero AA
•   -Agro reducing AA on a 10 sec or so timer. (Combat Ability work too?)
•   AA Cure - I feel bad for asking for this only cause we finally got AA invis.  But we do have Cure Poison and Cure Desease spell line so asking for an AA that ties in both spell's would be nice.  (Some Radiant Cure AA's). Should include curse cures
•   Endurance regen on Paragon lines
•   -An upgrade to Group Bestial Alignment
•   -A useful upgrade to Frenzy of Spirits
•   -Give us the exact same number of pet ranks as mages, no reason we have less. Should hold true for necros too.
•   -System Shock - Poison resist debuff

Mid Demand
•   -Low skill flying kick or round house kick ability.
•   -More double attack AA.
•   -Prolific Minion - AA that places a buff on our pet that procs small swarm pets similar to the proc on Shard of Eternal Pain. The buff would last 1 minute at rank 1, further ranks increase the length of the buff or the power of the pets or proc modifier.
•   ENDURANCE REGEN (A bigger problem grouping/soloing than on raids) - please, any at all would be much appreciated
•   -Voracious Infection - Disease resist debuff
•   -AA Shield Block
•   -AA group 50% haste with a 1 hour duration
•   Bite of the Asp/Ravens claw/Gorilla Smash- upgrades to these would be great, more agro reduction and additional damage/debuff/stun
•   More Destructive Fury if possible
•   More ranks of Focused Paragon, larger upgrade this time since we most likely won't get additional duration or reduced refresh this time around
•   A few ranks of spell casting subtlety would be helpful Not needed, would rather have upgrades to our active deaggro abilities than a passive one that we can't turn off
•   Decent boost to Feral Swipe (like we got in SoF)
•   2HB AA - Long overdue, was hoping for this one with SoD, even put it on the wish list way back then.low for me.  We would have to get a truly ridiculus upgrade to 2HB dps before I would even consider using it over dual weilded weapons
•   AA Kick - (We are 1/2 monks) yet the only thing we got from them was their armour Penalty (Leather has less AC than Chain), the ability to use H2H weapons (This is a bonus only cause we only have to compete with one other class), and the ability to duel weild and "kick."  I think are Defensive/Offensive Disc was based off of theirs but I don't feel confident in saying it was as I haven't done the research.  Unless Feral Swipe is supposed to be are "improved kick, i.e. a monks Dragon's Punch", but they are not on the same timer...so...not really sure what to think.  Give us Round House Kick or Flying Kick so we are more Monk'ish
•   self cure AA, a lesser version of Purification would be nice I would like to see this in the High category.  Has to include curse cures at a minimum.
•   Flurry AA, even bards got it
•   upgrade 2nd Spire to increase the efficienty of it, atm dps add is laughable, add +100% dmg mod on pet dmg or something Prefer to see this fixed in it's current state rather than pay AA for an upgrade.
•   upgrade 3rd spire atm effect is laughable vs shaman 3rd spire and tbh i dont even know if the stacking issue is fixed ( add another nice effect like "Increase Critical Hits Damage modifier for All Skills" or "Chance to Critical Hit by x% with All Skills") Prefer to see this fixed in it's current state rather than pay AA for an upgrade.
•   a Def disc AA which would be on a par with ranger WS
•   Twincast AA  for self or pet twinproc
•   more Hastened feral attacks
•   more Hastened paragon/focused paragon
•   Second ranks to lev and invis AA's to have them targetable
•   More ranks to Sinister Strike (and a bit more meaningful than SS)
•   Tactical Mastery
•   Vanilla upgrades to existing abilities
•   Totem of the "X" AA
*X = Bear, Cat, Crockadile, Wolf, Scaled Wolf. 
Bear Increase Minimum Damage. Bear would just make it so group DPS isn't so spikey on short fights.   
Cat Increases Dodge/Block Skill.  Cat can be used as a Defensive "Disc" for those in the Totems AoE
Crock Increase chance to Flurry.  Crock would could make it so that we are placed in Mellee DPS groups.
Wolf Increase Haste v3.  Low on Bards in a raid?  UTILITY!
Scaled Wolf Decrease Mob resists to Ice and Poison by -100.  Scaled Wolf allows a Debuff to get placed on the mob that doesn't directly transfer onto the PC in hate, and would probally be the least useful of the 5 except in certain situations.  Shammy already have an ability similiar to this in their lvl 55 PoR Trap (and possibly the level 70 upgrade?) but this would be persistant for say 3 tic's, long enouph to get something more permanent on the mob.
Each of these AA's would be useful, and as a Totem they can be destroyed with NPC's AoE's (thats my understanding at least) and gives us utility in a group and raid.  The Totems would probally have to be linked to prevent abuse and only affect those in group.
•   AA Vie - Self only, Like the Cleric's Vie Line absorbing a % of all mellee hits against for so munch.    We take damage from "slow hate" so we may as well have a way to shrug off some damage while the tank regains agro
•   tanking disc/ maybe make pet /shield the owner 50% of all incoming damage for 2 mins, 25min reuse
•   Beastily Sacrifice = (innate) when a beastlord is just getting his death blow to die, there warder gives his life to there master, giving beastlord 5-10k HP +6sec DA, each rank increases chance it will happen
•   Instincts of the Beast - Immunity to strike through
•   2rd rank to Pet Affinity - copies all targetable single target buffs casted on us to our pet
•   2nd rank to Companion's relocation - one that actually places the mob behind the mob

Low Demand
•   Tracking AA
•   AA's to increase pet running speed
•   -AA activated, long reuse timer feign death ability.
•   AA Illusion - Similiar to Druid White Wolf and Black Wolf AA in concept.  Use the Werewolf illusion (prefer our warder but I know they like to copy and paste as munch as possible even with a whole year to prepare for an expansion) with 2 different color's, black, white, grey, brown, and gold brown are all possibilities.  What the benefits are for each color could be up to debate.  Mabye one lets are spells land for more damage while being harder to resist while decreasing our physical damage while the opposite form does the reverse.  So Black form would do 100% more spell damage while decreasing physical damage we deal by 50% and White form allows us to do 100% more Physical Damage while decreasing spell damage by 50% and easier to resist.  ***Percentages are completely made up and abilities are also.  Used for example of meaning ONLY***

Final Week please put in your High/Med/Low demands some having different feelings on which need to be high med or low, I did basic High/Med/low Demand for now

My suggestions are in blue.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

sicshift

Regarding endurance on paragon. Are we sure we want it in the paragon line? I mean do you want waste a focused paragon shot on a manaless warrior? I would suggest either a high mana cost short duration spell with about the same cool down like fero is or an aa. Perhaps make it a quested spell?

Fuzzbuster

Quote from: Tadenea on February 10, 2009, 02:58:46 PM
Nodyin-Dev is requesting AA Wishlists 2009,

so please post your wishlist here and will compile them for dev's
(Either I will Compile or someone else will Since I am not a Beastlord just getting things started)

QuoteAA Compiled List

High Demand
•   -AA slow (would be nice)
•   -Aura of Ferocity - ATK buff aura (An aura would be great we got skrewed in PoR)
•   -Group Fero AA (AA or Spell either is good)
•   -Agro reducing AA on a 10 sec or so timer. (Combat Ability work too?)
•   AA Cure - I feel bad for asking for this only cause we finally got AA invis.  But we do have Cure Poison and Cure Desease spell line so asking for an AA that ties in both spell's would be nice.  (Some Radiant Cure AA’s). (nice one to have)
•   Endurance regen on Paragon lines (im sure clerics wouldnt like us paraing newly rezed tanks but its an idea)
•   -An upgrade to Group Bestial Alignment (YES)
•   -A useful upgrade to Frenzy of Spirits (YES)
•   -Give us the exact same number of pet ranks as mages, no reason we have less. Should hold true for necros too. (probally not gonna happen but i would like to see our pets get better)
•   -System Shock - Poison resist debuff (Like it)

Mid Demand
•   -Low skill flying kick or round house kick ability. (NO)
•   -More double attack AA.( VERY HIGH)
•   -Prolific Minion - AA that places a buff on our pet that procs small swarm pets similar to the proc on Shard of Eternal Pain. The buff would last 1 minute at rank 1, further ranks increase the length of the buff or the power of the pets or proc modifier. (interesting but i dont see it happening)
•   ENDURANCE REGEN (A bigger problem grouping/soloing than on raids) - please, any at all would be much appreciated (would be nice)
•   -Voracious Infection - Disease resist debuff (mabey stick this together with systemshock)
•   -AA Shield Block (NO)
•   -AA group 50% haste with a 1 hour duration (longer haste would be very nice)
•   Bite of the Asp/Ravens claw/Gorilla Smash- upgrades to these would be great, more agro reduction and additional damage/debuff/stun (reuse or effectiveness upgrade)
•   More Destructive Fury if possible (good idea)
•   More ranks of Focused Paragon, larger upgrade this time since we most likely won't get additional duration or reduced refresh this time around (of course)
•   A few ranks of spell casting subtlety would be helpful
•   Decent boost to Feral Swipe (like we got in SoF) (YES, highdemand)
•   2HB AA - Long overdue, was hoping for this one with SoD, even put it on the wish list way back then.(unless this is a HUGE upgrade to 2hand weps, which it wouldnt be if it happend)
•   AA Kick - (We are 1/2 monks) yet the only thing we got from them was their armour Penalty (Leather has less AC than Chain), the ability to use H2H weapons (This is a bonus only cause we only have to compete with one other class), and the ability to duel weild and "kick."  I think are Defensive/Offensive Disc was based off of theirs but I don't feel confident in saying it was as I haven't done the research.  Unless Feral Swipe is supposed to be are "improved kick, i.e. a monks Dragon's Punch", but they are not on the same timer...so...not really sure what to think.  Give us Round House Kick or Flying Kick so we are more Monk'ish
•   self cure AA, a lesser version of Purification would be nice
•   Flurry AA, even bards got it (HIGH)
•   upgrade 2nd Spire to increase the efficienty of it, atm dps add is laughable, add +100% dmg mod on pet dmg or something
•   upgrade 3rd spire atm effect is laughable vs shaman 3rd spire and tbh i dont even know if the stacking issue is fixed ( add another nice effect like "Increase Critical Hits Damage modifier for All Skills" or "Chance to Critical Hit by x% with All Skills") (its broke lets fix it first)
•   a Def disc AA which would be on a par with ranger WS (mabey not on par but a longer lasting def disc would be nice, mabey AA to extend protective's time)
•   Twincast AA  for self or pet twinproc  (if we get it, it will be small like burst of power but it would still be nice)
•   more Hastened feral attacks (high)
•   more Hastened paragon/focused paragon (high)
•   Second ranks to lev and invis AA's to have them targetable
•   More ranks to Sinister Strike (and a bit more meaningful than SS) (yes)
•   Tactical Mastery
•   Vanilla upgrades to existing abilities
•   Totem of the "X" AA  (interesting but i think its too indepth mabey just one type of totem for all of us)
*X = Bear, Cat, Crockadile, Wolf, Scaled Wolf. 
Bear Increase Minimum Damage. Bear would just make it so group DPS isn't so spikey on short fights.   
Cat Increases Dodge/Block Skill.  Cat can be used as a Defensive "Disc" for those in the Totems AoE
Crock Increase chance to Flurry.  Crock would could make it so that we are placed in Mellee DPS groups.
Wolf Increase Haste v3.  Low on Bards in a raid?  UTILITY!
Scaled Wolf Decrease Mob resists to Ice and Poison by -100.  Scaled Wolf allows a Debuff to get placed on the mob that doesn't directly transfer onto the PC in hate, and would probally be the least useful of the 5 except in certain situations.  Shammy already have an ability similiar to this in their lvl 55 PoR Trap (and possibly the level 70 upgrade?) but this would be persistant for say 3 tic's, long enouph to get something more permanent on the mob.
Each of these AA's would be useful, and as a Totem they can be destroyed with NPC's AoE's (thats my understanding at least) and gives us utility in a group and raid.  The Totems would probally have to be linked to prevent abuse and only affect those in group.
•   AA Vie - Self only, Like the Cleric's Vie Line absorbing a % of all mellee hits against for so munch.    We take damage from "slow hate" so we may as well have a way to shrug off some damage while the tank regains agro
•   tanking disc/ maybe make pet /shield the owner 50% of all incoming damage for 2 mins, 25min reuse
•   Beastily Sacrifice = (innate) when a beastlord is just getting his death blow to die, there warder gives his life to there master, giving beastlord 5-10k HP +6sec DA, each rank increases chance it will happen ( i like this)
•   Instincts of the Beast - Immunity to strike through
•   2rd rank to Pet Affinity - copies all targetable single target buffs casted on us to our pet
•   2nd rank to Companion's relocation - one that actually places the mob behind the mob

Low Demand
•   Tracking AA (ive always in the back of my head wanted this but if we got it, it would probally be a very low radius)
•   AA's to increase pet running speed
•   -AA activated, long reuse timer feign death ability.( not gonna happen, if you want fd roll a monk)
•   AA Illusion - Similiar to Druid White Wolf and Black Wolf AA in concept.  Use the Werewolf illusion (prefer our warder but I know they like to copy and paste as munch as possible even with a whole year to prepare for an expansion) with 2 different color's, black, white, grey, brown, and gold brown are all possibilities.  What the benefits are for each color could be up to debate.  Mabye one lets are spells land for more damage while being harder to resist while decreasing our physical damage while the opposite form does the reverse.  So Black form would do 100% more spell damage while decreasing physical damage we deal by 50% and White form allows us to do 100% more Physical Damage while decreasing spell damage by 50% and easier to resist.  ***Percentages are completely made up and abilities are also.  Used for example of meaning ONLY***

mine are in the bracets sorry it might be a bit confusing
[85 Beastlord Fuzzbuster <Silent Redemption>]
Cazic-Thule Server
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Fuzzbuster scores a critical hit! (20371)
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Electrified Trophy was hit by non-melee for 20380 points of damage.
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] You punch Electrified Trophy for 20380 points of damage.