Main Menu

2-boxing Elementals

Started by itouch, January 29, 2004, 04:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itouch

I am leveling up a druid to 2-box with, has anyone been able to 2-box with a BL/DRU combo in elementals? Do you 'need' a cleric?

Just curious,

Thanks,

garios

I have not been to the elemantals yet but I can two box a ldon easy enough and i can two box trails and raids.  So i do think twoboxin the elemants that much harder.  

as for needing a I am pretty sure you can work out a way to get around that just might take a bit longer cause you would have to have better gear and the right aa's
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Ghoat

I can 2 box a shaman/bst easily in the first field in fire - earth is a little harder, seems to just take more healing.   If a shaman can heal a bst there, should be even easier for a druid.

Ghoat! The Relentless - Cazic Thule Server           Fat Troll

Dysz

Quote from: GhoatI can 2 box a shaman/bst easily in the first field in fire - earth is a little harder, seems to just take more healing.   If a shaman can heal a bst there, should be even easier for a druid.

if you're using the shaman to slow, keep in mind the change in slow % might make up for the healing difference (not real up to date on the heals).  10% may not seem like a lot at first glance but thats only the difference from 100% point of view.

shaman slow = 75% so 25 swings instead of 100
bst slow = 65% so 35 swings instead of 100

so its actually a 30% difference or so.

all that said, ive never two boxed anywhere... so yeah...
Mark these words: One day this chalk outline will circle this city.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=472464">http://pinkfloyd49.tripod.com/sig.txt>

Tiggre

I 2boxed in pofire quite a bit on the roamers near zone in with a cleric.  Isn't that hard.  If you get low health just back up and let the pet take some damage while you get a heal.

I've tried it in poearth.  A bit harder due to rampage.  I've killed a few and got my butt handed to me a few times.  Stay near the zone in for easy CR.  Exp in a group in poearth is about 3% per kill.  Duo it is about 4% per kill.  In a group you'll kill so many more so much faster.

I found my time 2boxing in pofire as unfruitful for the most part.  No special drops not enough exp to justify it.

If you can get into pofire then you should be looking for exp groups in the elementals whenever possible.
Tiggre, 70 Beastlord
Rourke, 66 Exarch Cleric
Metaphisto, 66 Hunter Ranger
Thryll, 62 Necromancer
Loga, 61 Bard
Caution, 57 Wizard
Plissken, 53 Monk
Rhose, 53 Warrior

Mindlet

The poe mobs mitigate slow a lot so the difference between the shaman slow and bst slow will be less than normal I assume. Druids have much better heals than a shaman so I would say a druid/bst could duo earth.