Main Menu

So... How do we get this ball rolling? :)

Started by Zikayn, January 01, 2004, 07:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zikayn

How do we get everyone here, and get the information in one central location for ease of all Beastlords?

I'm new to the community (as we all are here ;) ), but new to everquest in general... :)

Willing to do my part, as I work 6pm to 6am 3 or 4 days a week, and well, at times, have absolutely nothing to do!

Let a board Beastie help the new site.

Zikayn

Well I'm at work again (on a holiday YAY!!)  but anyway, I will no doubt be board out of my skull later.

Just let me know what we need transfered, or written up, my contact information is below as far is IM clients, I will be here til 6am CST.

Looking for work, trying to make this as informative as possible.

Tyranoe

Heya bro,

At work here too...tweaking the rules.

(Not supposed to be on the internet..but technically I am not on the company internet since I am remote desktop connected to my home PC and browsing from there.)

Glad to see you made it over. I was going to call you and tell you about the move.

Talk to you later.

Tyranoe Saurus  65 BST E.MARR <Pendragon Society>
Tyranoe Saurus 65 BST E.MARR <Pendragon Society>

Zikayn

Hey hey!  How late you slaving it til tonight? :)

I needs to get some info rolling, and if you are remoted home, why aren't you on AIM yet? :P

Tyranoe

Should be outta here in about 20 minutes then going to go home and commence the AA grind. I will IM you soon as I get there.
Tyranoe Saurus 65 BST E.MARR <Pendragon Society>

Zikayn