Main Menu

Plane of Fire (not kiting)

Started by Gharrik, October 27, 2008, 04:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gharrik

It's an experimental day.  Now that PoF is open to the non-raiding type, I finally gave it a shot, and I'm hooked.  There is a thread down the page here about kiting at tables, but that's for necros.  I'm able to fairly easily tank the trash mobs in the first field, and pull almost non-stop for 1% real exp per kill at 67.  Despite the 600+ max hits, this is easier than BoT or Tactics because here they miss or hit for min (~124) most of the time and seem to have less hitpoints.  Loot wise, in a short time mowing flame lords, I got a harmonagate and some diamonds.  This is my new favorite spot until a better set of hotzones shows up.

Furryclaws

Yep. PoF is nice. I actually started there later at around 73. It was still decent and steady aa but the reg. xp slowed down a bit 73+.

At little off topic but at 67 I was loving plane of storms. They summon but that's not too big a deal with our class. The aa are really really nice there. I sadly out grew it accidentally and then switched to PoF but I think both zones are awesome for the 65-75 range. Good luck. :-D

Furry