Main Menu

Epic 1.5 effect fixed(ish) on test...

Started by Tastian, December 11, 2004, 05:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Running some tests atm, but here are the results so far...

First click:
Epic 1.5 procs = 24
Irionu procs = 7

Second click:
1.5 procs = 18
Irionu procs = 5

Third click:
1.5 procs = 13
Irionu procs = 6

Forth click:
1.5 procs = 13
Irionu procs = 8

Fifth click:
1.5 procs = 20
Irionu procs = 7

Hobble isn't stacking with irionu yet so I can't test how out how well that functions, but hopefully the multiple proc code will go live even if they are still tweaking the effect.  The 1.5 effect is messed up on test atm though.  The warder is currently proc'n the warrior epic recourse instead of the DD hehe.  *shrugs*

Coprolith

That's an insane proc rate btw. 88 procs in 5 mins or 17.6 ppm. When the proc itself gets fixed then at 250 damage per proc with a -50 resist modifier that'd amount to ~75 dps during the minute its active and a sustained dps of 15 dps if you take into account the 5min recast time. Since that amount of additional dps would actually put the epic 1.5 in or above the current top 3 weapons i expect the proc rate isnt final yet either.

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Choppin

hmm epic 1.5 is 10 min recast and 250 / proc

epic 2.0 will be 5 min I guess but also 500 damage, so basically boosting the pet 4 times more than epic 1.5 proc dps wise (barringdifferent resist mods)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

Tastian

The proc numbers aren't factoring in resists at all though since proc is just a recourse atm it always landed.  On average with 1.5 clicky I have ~12 procs land during each click.  That's ~3000dmg  during the minute it's on or 50dps boost during the time it's active and ~5dps boost overall(10 min refresh on 1.5).  I really hope they push the code live so the procs stack and hobble fix goes in on the 15th.

Coprolith

My bad on the recast time, had a 300s number stuck in my mind for some reason. That makes the sustained dps number a bit more reasonable

I find a 33% resist rate on a proc with -50 resist modifier unlikely tho.

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

Tastian

Sample size is really small, but I went back and looked over my logs.  Across exp/raid/etc where effect took hold I averaged 15 procs per clicky(landing).  The 24 proc from test is still by far the highest I'd ever had though.  In fact the highest I could find in my log was 19.  It's such a horribly small sample size though lol.  I really can't wait for this to go live so can play around and get better numbers for it.

300sec is what most of the 2.0s have for recast.  The cleric 1.5 is 360 to start, and 2.0 is 180, but most are 10 mins for 1.5 and 5 mins for 2.0.  What I'm really curious to see is how the effect gets tweaked.  The new description mentions a boost to attack rate.  I don't really care for the defensive proc idea either.  I think a PoC/Prism skin type of effect would work much better for the pet at this point in the game.  Only melee damage my pet ever takes is from AE rampage that usually kills it lol.  Extra boost at taking AE damage though could be pretty useful at times.  *shrugs* we'll see, but atleast it's getting some attention.