Main Menu

My feedback from the last patch 5/11

Started by Grbage, May 13, 2005, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urim

This isn't a big deal but its kinda annoying to me at least. Ever since the patch /pet report won't work anymore, have to actually type the entire thing ... /pet report health.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

sunkash

I've always just used  /pet health, seems to work same as it alwasy did, no real need for report.

Birdienumnum

I noticed, when using my macros, that the pet commands have changed.
/pet guard === now=== /pet guard here
/pet follow === now===  /pet follow me
Birdienumnum

Maylian

Just wondering if its my UI playing up or not, but in game Chimera Blood has a damage range (something I don't like too much, especially since we don't have a neg resist check /sigh) of 100 - 210, looked on Lucy and it states 202 -210, just wondering if anyone can confirm for me if they have it and know what range it currently is.

Shieara

As far as I know Chimera blood still does the same damage at level 70.  All they did was make the damage scale depending on level...at 66 you should get  202/tick and then it scales up to the full damage at 70.

Knodey

why would they scale it up ,i mean it IS a level 66 spell not 70 should be full damage when you get the spell :(, not that it affects me but others get the boot on it then !

Tchara

It's not uncommon for a spell to scale up from the level it is received until it reaches it's maximum effect several levels later.  We have a couple of spells that scale, Bond of the wild and Omakin's Alacrity for instance, but for the most part, since most of our spells are shaman hand-me-downs we're already well past the level of maximum effect when we get it.

-T

buddybl

The Jester.
I cant stand being turned into anything other than my sexy ogre self. It plays with my timing and such, and frankly , my fragle brain cant handle the change.