Main Menu

Question about something very old.

Started by Dancolen, August 06, 2005, 07:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dancolen

I remember a picture circulating here or on another beastlord site of some of the Warders(Tiger and Wolf) during winter 2003?  when they were the size of the PoK Bank.

Someone albeit I dont remember if it was real or not, had a picture of a Tiger warder the size of about 3 banks with an ogre or something for comparison at its foot, and plane of knowledge facing south from the north bank as a backdrop.

Just wondering if anyone had any of those pictures.. as ive searched the forums for pet, bug, huge, giant, warder... etc.... and came up with no pictures or anything so far.

Zanois

it was a bug after one of the patches at the time, i'll look thru my archives see if I have any screenshots still.

Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre

Iskandar

I have this one that someone posted...

Cats are so cute when they're kittens... then they grow up and just sit around in PoK arguing with the wolf warders in ooc all day :-D

Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

hakaaba

yeah i remember that...ive got one screenshot too :) let me see if i can find it

Ah all i still have hosted is this mastercard reference joke...see the last one for the screenshot :p

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

hakaaba

Theres also the classic GU comic about it.  It wont let me directly link it but read this one and the next one :)

http://www.gucomics.com/archives/search.php?comic_list=20031010

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))