Main Menu

RZ script

Started by Ragnarson, June 02, 2004, 08:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnarson

My guild did this last night and were not able to complete it due to mobs respawning as soon as we killed them and then we got to TZ and he did his 20k glfux on us. Has anyone on any server been able to beat the script since the patch a week ago. No one on The Rathe has won since this bug.
-Ragnarson
The Rathe - TWC

Jaeren

Not sure on RZ being done and I believe Rathe is pretty much bugged. TZ though can be done, I did it a few days ago.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Toln

Wow, they changed RZTW event?

My guild backflagged it just 2 weeks ago and everything was working as usual.

A few patches ago I believe they changed things so that VZ comes with guards and RZTW can spawn with Elites around him, but other than that things were as they usually were.

Never seen TZ from the event gflux personally, in all the times i've done him in the past.

They fixed The Rathe council bug btw with the LDs  :) Man that encounter was no fun to beat with half of the guild going LD/crashing all the way through it..

Tastian

PU raid dropped RZ on MM last week.

Eatbugs

Had no problems with RZ script just yesterday, (and didn't notice any changes) except for having to keep things away from the walls.

The patch today appears to have fixed the wall bug, so I'm hoping we can corner RZtW next time as usual.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

tkyn

Patch did not fix wall bug everywhere, I personally saw a dragon get stuck in a wall during a raid.
Tkyn - 70 Beastlord - Veeshan