Krunak

Pod grass spawn timer under 3 hrs

I think ever 2 hrs
Krunak Muffinkeeper & Muffin
<Eximos>
Feral Lord
Rallos Zek Server

Sempai

I am sure that the grass respawn is over 2 hours. I waited longer than that before giving up one night. I decided to camp (since they were about to patch) and it was instantly up on server respawn.

[Edit - Link was busted]

The included map shows you a safe spot to camp. I just logged in, equipped my OT hammer, ran to groundspawn, looted, then hammer gated out.

Hope this helps.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Deiadrox

Killed Gryme, dead to spider adds, can't find the grass.. damn it.

[edit] found it, just behind spider, to the left at the end of the hall, reverse loc from what is posted.

Urim

Grass respawn is 3 hours, give or take a couple minutes.
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Tigarri

Went in with another BST who had his guild helping him. I camped in the corner next to the ground spawn that is closest to the spider.

A little over 3 hours later, I logged back in. I grabbed the ground spawn and was not attacked at all. This corner is safe. When I stepped forward to where the ground spawn was, I was immediately attacked by 2 mobs.

My apologies to the BST who was on his way up to get it...hope ya got it later, X. :)

Taiglin

Semp - can't get into the site to view your map

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Deiadrox

Hzark

Just to be clear:

Is it possible to get to the grass without fighting?

If not, will 1 group (67ish) suffice?
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Siodan

got there easy a Warrior and leric can solo the spider at 65 i soloed everything to Gryms and then just nededhealing tho a group helpe me insted, you can pull the 2 mobs out of the spider room and kill hem, then you just have to dash for the bag if you don't chose to want to fight the spider. fighting is nesasary tho nomatter what, you can't get there unless you kill gryms or have a key already or anotehr group is fighting there.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Deiadrox

The "perfect" way imo, is to get your average group(castle is soloable imo lol.. even gryme is possible)  But just get a cleric/druid/shaman and any tank.  kill gryme and head to spider, engage spider, run and grab the grass, and have an evacer in group, boom your done in 15min.

To sum up, a good way to go is:
Any tank
Druid
You

Anything else is just gravy.

Hzark

Quote from: Deiadrox

To sum up, a good way to go is:
Any tank
Druid
You

Excellent, a warrior has already volunteered, and his wife plays a druid.
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Shatho

For the Gryme kill I had:

65 BST
65 BST
66 DRU
66 DRU
65 ENC

It was overkill.  We then fought to the room just before Aramin.  I hit paragon and Protective Spirit, ran past the spider and other mobs, got the ground spawn, put it in a bag.  I died there because I wanted to save the key for later, but I did not take that much damge from the run.  I did try Gryme with just me , mage, and a druid, but I couldn't get him slowed.  The chanter slowed him the next rime and it was cake.

Wrek Increw Druid
Mens  Monk
Quellious

Henathu

We fought in with a group of 65 beastlords, and it was big overkill. We just pulled the mobs behind Aramin and one of the beastlords looted the grass. Three more of us camped in the hallway behind where the mobs spawned that were behind Aramin. One camped in the corner closest to the mobs. He got his drop okay. Another camped right on top of where the spawn would be, and he was aggroed almost immediately and died. I camped in the same hallway as the grass spawn but down a bit towards a closed door at the end of the hall. There were no wanderers and the mobs from Aramin's hallway couldn't see me. However they would aggro if I walked by. I put sneak on and they were all indifferent. Walked to the grass and picked it up. I made one major mistake though and that was forgetting that picking up the grass invalidated the sneak even though they still conned indifferent. As soon as I moved I was dead. If I had either taken sneak off and reengaged or just used my gate neck at that point, I would have been fine. Anyway, just need SG to move to step 2 now. Four clearings and no ailing walrus yet.
Wildblood
Henathu Stormwatcher 70th Beastlord of Luclin Server and Proud Member of <Sheep>