Main Menu

Rest of Epic past 3rd Riddle

Started by jural, September 23, 2004, 06:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drakh

QuoteRashara Wrualla says 'It would mean a great deal to me and the elders if you could seek out this girplan in that eerie scarred land and, perhaps, discover what it did to my warder. I am unable to go myself as I could never dream of traveling without my warder. You will find a beastlord in Discord who also seeks the same creature. Give him this note.'

Seems we gotta find a beastlord in OoW to spawn creature to kill to get warder essence back.

What was the note you got? full name and lore?

Savage Lord Drakh Darkscale, 69.70 Feral Lord, <Europa> Druzzil Ro
"You don't just go around punching people. You have to say something cool first!"- Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boy Scout.[/color]

Yzak

Guy after Zaza that spawns hit for 656 summons migitates slow.
Wildcaller Yzak
Drinal Marr

Shieara

The Zaza guy surprised me by summoning me.  It is probably NOT kitable due to this.  You have been warned :P  After my ignoble death I went back with cleric backup and killed him.  It was still a long fight.  Max on me was 656, partial slows.  Also lifetaps and stuns.  

I'm not sure if the other summons or not.  With the cleric I just straight up tanked it.  ~6.6k hps self buffed and with virtue.

Roarinn

Full name of the note is "Request of the Elders". I don't know the lore. I lack an identify item ;p
"Please... tell me the answer... ...is fate unchangeable? If something... ...can be right and useless at the same time... ...why can't something... ...be wrong and priceless? Even at his most powerless... ...man's existence is never without meaning..." -- Suikoden

Fionnah

QuoteSeems we gotta find a beastlord in OoW to spawn creature to kill to get warder essence back.

I sincerely not.  I have OoW, but SoE said that Epic 1.5 was for everyone, not just owners of OoW.  Same as skill increases for non-h2h skills.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Eatbugs

QuoteI have OoW, but SoE said that Epic 1.5 was for everyone, not just owners of OoW.

Don't remember them saying that, and the other 1.5 epics certainly have drops one can only get in Omens. (In fact, it appears the next step for ours takes place in Dranik's Scar.)
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Oneiromancer

No, 1.5 is definitely OoW only, since it is really just part of the 2.0 progression, and not really a separate quest.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Siodan

that guy ate my note! and wouldn't give it back.  whats the respawn for the elders? she wasn't there when i looked for her.
If bsts are so powerful we should all guild together and in one giant raid, WIPE OUT NORRATH!!!  Muahahahahahaaaa

Ogee

Ankhefenmut ate my Sullied Ankh Piece . No text no Gift of the Sphinx .

CillianFV

Be very careful with any hand ins to the sphinxes.  The both have pets and you may accidentally turn it in to the pet.
Wildcaller Cillian Stonefang
Feral Lord of 65 Seasons

Ogee

Wasn't pet it was bugged . GM's gave me my stuff back . Turned it in no problem .