Main Menu

Final fight bugged?

Started by Rabidtiger, October 24, 2004, 07:13:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rabidtiger

My guild on Tunare just attempted the Ruined City of Dranik fight with 40 people. Most do not have elemental gear, but decent enough. Main tank has 12k+ and NEVER has agro problems.

Monks split them without any problems, however, the second ANY of the warders were engaged, all of the rest + DDA agro'd. No matter how far away they were.

Finally, after giving up on splitting, we just pulled them all and had the main tank furious disc. During furious, all off the offtanks attempted to pull the warders off of the main tank while he held the DDA. Sounds plausible except for one small problem... The second anybody got agro on any of the warders, they all targeted that individual. I personally chain slowed the bear and was insta killed by the whole swarm. Multiple others experienced the same.

How, exactly, are you supposed to deal with this fight if all 6 have to be handled at once and the warders can't be split up?

If they weren't all totally linked, thats fine. FD split them, kill one by one... ok. But we had the gator TOTALLY solo, as in, the other mobs were in a different room. They ALL came at once.

Ideas?

Rabidtiger~

BloodCelt

We got owned the other night as well.    

I wonder if it might be worth a shot to have one person aggro the warders, and take them on a suicide run way out into the zone, and everyone else slap everything they have on the dark animialist before the warders can return.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server