Main Menu

Ogre warder

Started by Boolanga, September 30, 2005, 06:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boolanga

size does matter. would be very nice if 70 bear was about 1/2 the current size they get when shrunk 2x

NEW LOOK .. the bears look old and gimp. if they looked like LDoN instance bears or eq2 bears.. yay . they would look alot closer to real. current bears don't look much like bears in RL.

Kanan

just one thing boo.. u using shrink spell or tiny companion?

I complain every time I'm grouped with a shaman on raid & they hit that blasted group shrink, making my pet grow =/
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Brumbkab

Take it from a troll... watch out for what you ask for... you may end up with a moose as yer friend

Brumbkab the troll

Constaq

Id love the ldon bear... hell i likedthe new gator tho. (but i aint a troll so dont use my comment).....give us the ldon bear!! plz

Boolanga

oh I only use tiny companion. still when your raiding and bear is still huge to x3 shrunk ppl it sux.

Brumbkab

Quote from: Constaq on September 30, 2005, 08:05:07 PM
Id love the ldon bear... hell i likedthe new gator tho. (but i aint a troll so dont use my comment).....give us the ldon bear!! plz

The new troll pet is the balsalisk(sp) model.. it isnt even a gator anymore just some 6 legged lizard. I have read that ppl would of loved the PoN croc model. its in game so why they didnt use it???? who knows. So if yer askin for the LDoN bear. Just hope they stay with the same species with your warder if they decide to "upgrade" the grapics.

Brumbkab the troll

Zikkar

They used to say the reason they didnt change the warders was that the Global model file wasnt that big and could any hold so much. But with what has happened with the Troll warder i begin to wonder if that was ust an excuses so they didnt have to even bother trying.
Zikkar
Firiona Vie
Feral Lord of Infernal Destiny

Grbage

Dev stated on another thread that the global file was basically unlimited. The devs try to keep the file size down to prevent having to require larger system resources on our side of things.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Shieara

It would be kinda cool if all the warders got a new face.

Err...a new face of the same species.  I don't want to wake up and find that Fluffy has suddenly become an earwig or something.

hakaaba

Except thats a stupid excuse because if they upgraded the models they could remove the old models from the global memory file and it would be no bigger than before.

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))