Main Menu

the first Battle with Draz Nurakk in TD

Started by Grarin, December 20, 2005, 05:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grarin

Two questions

#1 can this be solod by a 60 BST?

#2 if i loose the fight do i have to do the totems again to get the seal?

thanks for your help!!

Edit: didnt see the other post a little ways down. nothing to see here...  move along...

Essant

60 would be hard.  65 with some aa's and ele gear, yes .. I've seen it done.

And in regards to it being 'blowable' and having to start over the epic again, answer is YES - completely blowable.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

rdahl

I wouldn't attempt this at 70 without someone else to help because if you fail you start over.  Problems being, at least one image is unslowable, the dinosaur mobs will respawn before you are done, you will most likely get more than 1 on a pull (I did at lvl 70 when helping a guildy).  Although I did own it at 70 with a 40-50ish bst (can't remember level) I still boxed my cleric although all he did was pwn the dino mobs when they repoped.

Remember epics are lvl 50 raid quests.  A lvl 60 might not have enough power to own it.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

Grarin

well i did it last night with about 8 guildmates. total pwnage of the mobs. bad thing though. when i went back to shar vahl i accidently handed the combined box with the drops from grey, deep, and ME to the pet. /petition is in and now i wait for a responce. i had the same group waiting in FG for me to kill the last mob aswell.  :|

rdahl

Zuukum

Quote from: Grarin on December 21, 2005, 07:47:57 PM
i accidently handed the combined box with the drops from grey, deep, and ME to the pet. /petition is in and now i wait for a responce.

Good luck  :-(  I remember when I did my 1.0, after a scout kill I did the same thing with a statue.  After the /petition, the GM told me tough cookies, pay more attention next time.  It is workin as intended.  You'll have to do it over.

I hope that your response is different......for your sake.

-me
" border="0

dainfrol

Quote from: Zuukum on December 22, 2005, 11:58:20 PM
Good luck  :-(  I remember when I did my 1.0, after a scout kill I did the same thing with a statue.  After the /petition, the GM told me tough cookies, pay more attention next time.  It is workin as intended.  You'll have to do it over.

I hope that your response is different......for your sake.

-me

This happened to me too, handed in the un-combined box of totems and got an empty box handed back to me.  I then did /petition and within 30 min, I got all of my totems back. (This experience was on Luclin)
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Kanan

guildy handed his epic 2.0 orb to his pet.  Took a coupla days for them to get back to him, but he did get the orb back.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Grarin

i logged in last night and found a message from the GM. they wanted a more detailed discription of what i accidently handed to the pet. apparently i handed other things to it that night. hopefully this afternoon ill get a responce and get the combined box back.

Grarin

ok got the combined box back and now i have my gloves. now all i need is my final fight and im set!!!

rdahl