Main Menu

Only 1 fight left

Started by dainfrol, December 20, 2005, 08:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dainfrol

Did my fight with Draz Nurakk in TD last night and then went and got my claws.  All I have left is the fight with Draz Nurakk in FG.  I've been working on the quest for 3-4 weeks now, that god it's almost over!  :evil: 

Anyhow, thank you all for the good information posted here, it was a big help in getting all the farming of scouts and items done.
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Bodegah

Gratz to you, good luck on your final fight :)

rdahl

Gratz.

Word of warning based on my own mistake.  Don't single pull Draz from his pet or kill pet first or Draz will run when low on health  (unsnarable/rootable) at sow speed and you'll get an unbelievable amount of adds.
Blacknose Crackedfang 71st season of The Nameless

dainfrol

I went into FG last night, not too hopefull to see the scout up due to lack of luck so far every time I go there.  Right when I come in from the TS portal who do I see?  It is none other than the Scout.  So right away I start typeing "/gu Hey, whoever isn't busy come help me kill Draz Nurakk."

After waiting for a tank to show up (she was raiding) we got all set up and camp cleared, I do turn-in, get CoH, and kill Draz Nurakk.  The fight was not hard at all, (he hits hard if your tank doesn't establish agro well enough before you engage).  He dropped his Chest armor, Leggings, and Range slot (none of it was an upgrade for me).

So after the fight I go do the turn in and now I'm epiced =)
WildbloodXikahtizuDragonblood - 75 - Beastlord - Luclin (Veeshan)

Kanan

grats sir.. best looking 1.0 in the game :)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar