Main Menu

Problem with final turn-in in FG

Started by Xxim, January 29, 2006, 05:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xxim

I went to turn in the seal of war and scout disappeared.  Draz's warder was up but Draz never spawned.  Now I read on alla that this is a bug.  I also read that somehow you need to get a new seal because the scout now not accept the current one you have.  My question is do I just destroy the current seal and if so what text do I use to get another one from Dumul.  I haven't found anything to explain the steps to get a new seal.  Thank you.

Lanestra

:? I too am having a Problem with my last turn it though it is a Bit Diffrent she will not even take the Khati sha seal of war from me and I have No Clue on What to do.  :? I Keep Hearing that There is a Faction Thing with it but then i see soo many other Bst with there Epic and i think it is me Please Help Me   
Blessed be Forever Free
:) Lanestra :)

Hunni

Quote from: Xxim on January 29, 2006, 05:08:59 PMI haven't found anything to explain the steps to get a new seal.  Thank you.

QuoteHe states that if you lose the seal at any point to return to him and state that you have lost the seal and would please like another and he gives you another.

Taken directly from the epic guide here on the site. Hope it helps!~

Nusa

There are three different seals in the 1.0, all of which can be lost by failing to win a fight. The first one for the six scouts can be gotten simply by asking Dumal for another. The second one for the Timorous Deep fight can NOT be replaced without starting over so make sure you win that fight. The last one for Fungus Grove is gotten by turning your claws in to Dumel. You still have your claws if you lose the seal...just turn em in again for another seal.

(Note, it's been RL years since I did my 1.0, so forgive me if I goofed on any specifics.)

Lanestra

you did not get what i needed I HAD my seals AND my claws. :x..... But I HAD A problem with the TURNIN to the Last Scout She would Not take my seal when i gave it to her  All i got we "I am sorry Lanestra I have no Need for This you may have it back... And if i hailed her she told me to go away if i did not carry the correct Identifycation...... All though thank you very much for the attempt at some help  :-D it is More than Most have done   :-) Oh and i am now Epiced with 1.0 WOOT :-P
Blessed be Forever Free
:) Lanestra :)

tunr

Tunr Pishsandwitch
an Officer of
SoulBound of Mith Mar
-----------------------------------
We are the beastlords that say -- 'Roar!'

Faerwynd

My turn in for EJ got hosed (the scout vanished and the spirit of rage never showed up), and the scout would not give me another.  I ended up getting another copper medal to re-get my seal (meanwhile I ever so impatiently wait for the scout in EJ to respawn) so I could try and spawn him again.