Main Menu

Problem with Scout in EJ (Spirit of Rage)

Started by FesterFleabaggs, April 16, 2006, 03:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FesterFleabaggs

Handed him the token, despawns...........still got spirit kill, but no one to turn it into. Ran back a couple days later to do turn in after getting new medal. Hand in and still despawns.
Fester Fleabaggs - 65 Feral Lord
Corrine WinterSolstice - 63 Naturewalker (2 box)
Drozt De'soot - 55 Wizard
Gairith Mourneblade - 56 Paladin (Retired)
Stiy - 51 Monk (Corpsedragger)
Azrothe - 34 Necro
Haileey Commet - 53 Cleric (2 box)

Hunni

I had this problem too. Turns up EJ is severely bugged. Bring a druid with you, they will be able to track the Scout when he respawns, for some reason he respawns inside the bottom of the cliff near the staircase were Sev spawns. Have druid track him, and then summon a pet. Have them tell the pet /pet attack Scout Vyrak. Then once they have actually done minor damage have them spam pet back off. It will pull the scout out of the cliff. Then they root him and either camp or succor to clear agro. You go do your turn in and voila you're done.

FesterFleabaggs

Thanks for the info, will try that. Noticed that the spirit also spawned somewhere down there and not in ruins near FoB.
Fester Fleabaggs - 65 Feral Lord
Corrine WinterSolstice - 63 Naturewalker (2 box)
Drozt De'soot - 55 Wizard
Gairith Mourneblade - 56 Paladin (Retired)
Stiy - 51 Monk (Corpsedragger)
Azrothe - 34 Necro
Haileey Commet - 53 Cleric (2 box)

Malbro

I did this fight Monday 4/17 and the same thing happened to me.. spirit spawned down near the stairway and the scout despawned and respawned under the cliff close to there.  I couldn't target him and do the aggro thing and had to get a GM to come and respot him to the correct location.

Malbro -- Veeshan