Main Menu

Multiquest?

Started by Drekalf, May 13, 2006, 11:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drekalf

Is it possible to have the epic multiquested?  Say, having the wife's bst loot the head, etc then turn it in for claws? Cuz I was under impression all epics were attainable at 46, and while she couldnt get the book turn in, so I did that for her, and got her the copper medal of war, and she turned that in to no effect (ie, Dumul ate it, gave no box no text)

I also ask this due to site's guide saying some of the quest can be done even if npc's dont respond by bypassing text and just turning in items or saying keywords.

I also thought there were no invisible flags in the luclin era, thus book turnin wouldnt be required, but I did it anyways for lore's sake, Is this why my wife didnt get her seal/crate when she turned in the medal?

Thanks for any help offered,
Drek and Weez

Nusa

Can't MQ the 1.0. MQing only worked on older content that had multiple turnins, and even then it had issues (like someone seeding quest npc's with part of the combine). The luclin version of anti-MQ code is to use containers to combine everything into a single turnin item. The claws come before the head, and the head has to be combined with the claws and seal before you get the epic.

Originally our 1.0 was obtainable at level 1 (with really good help, of course), but now you can't even start it until level 51, other than collecting a handful of parts ahead of time. I'm guessing someone decided that getting a slow-proccing weapon at lower levels wasn't acceptable.

The book was originally an optional step (information only), and may still be.

Hunni

No you need the book to get Dumul to even respond to the Copper Medal of War turn in now. Otherwise he won't take it.