Main Menu

How resistant are these spirits?

Started by Sivaak, June 08, 2006, 08:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sivaak

Hey folks,

I've been trying to figure out the best route to take on soloing the Bst epic.  I have a 56 bst that is mediocre geared.  Since I probably can't camp out my Bst to log on my warrior to tank, could an Anguish geared wizard (10.7k HP / 11.9k Mana w/500aa) solo these spirits or are they way too resistant?

Zarkin

I dont see why you couldnt camp to your Warrior to kill them, i did the same with my Monk on three of the fights that i didnt have someone else available/online when i was ready to do it, and i never had one problem with it.

But as far as resistant, been to long, and cant really remember that part of it.

Sanois

a mage was able to land spells with no problem

Merescata

Ripped from the '.org' site ..

Mob Info:
Name: Icebound Spirit
Level: 55
Damage: 255 Max hit + Special Ability
Resistances:
- Magic Resist: Moderate
- Fire Resist: Low
- Cold Resist: High
- Poison Resist: Low
- Immune to changes in attack speed
Combat Ability: Flurries
Special Ability: 400 point DD(hard to fully resist)
Hit Points: Large Amount
Loot: Totem for turn in

So I'd say, looking at this one example,  unless you are staying close to the level when the BL epic was first released, the resists will be no problem at all.   And in a good group or two, most were fairly easy anyway.
Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Snack

I know the 70 CLR I was with had some landing issues with one of the spirits.  But -- you can log your warrior on and tank with him.  I did it that way for all 6 spirits.  The spirits spawn far enough away that you don't agro them when you trigger them.