Main Menu

New 1.0 on 7th!

Started by Snack, June 09, 2006, 06:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snack

Yay Trolls!

Couple notes if anyone is interested or doing theirs soon.

All 6 spirit fights were done with 70 DoN geared WAR, and either 70 DoN geared CLR, or 50 Gimp geared CLR.

Stonebrunt, LFay, Feerott, EJ all easy.

Tried No Hope with 50 CLR and he couldn't resist the stun long enough to get a heal off.
Somehow agro'd giants in Vox' lair while fighting Perma spirit -- had gotten him from 100 to 30 then he got healed back to 60.  Might just wanna clear out all Giants.  I just cleared 'most' of them.

70 CLR, 70 SHM, 65SK and 51 BST was supreme overkill for TD
70 CLR, 70 SHM, 70PAL and 51 BST was supreme overkill for FG.

To save travel time, I did plenty of Ranger gating and popped my vet recovery at the end of the day.

Oh, and forgot to hand my claws to Dumul before leaving for FG -- added a nice 30 minutes to the whole thing.

Tigrah

lol yeah perma can be horrible for adds, and yeah FG, and TD fights are far from group events anymore. When I went after my TD fight I did the turn in by accident before my mini-raid was setup (all in the mid-50's). All the mobs were dead before I got there. The FG fight was even worse, had a ranger, and a necro (level 70's) did the turn in and didn't even get turned around to head to the fight and the necro tells me the mobs dead rofl
Savagespirit Tigrah Battlebeast of The Rathe.  85,

Whillowawhisp. Druid, currently 40

Archfiend Gravrrobrr Tombraidrr my crazed Drakkin SK

Tirienth Spiritcaster My unintentionally retired Shamy

Fear the mighty ball of yarn, for I shall chase it, and leave chaos in my wake.