Main Menu

Some clarification now that I've completed Epic 1.0...YAY!

Started by Sivaak, June 21, 2006, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sivaak

On all the spirits, Had my shaman and pet prepped at ready for the battle.  I would do the turn-in with my Bst and immediately camp him out to log on my warrior.  Once the spirit was dead, I had plenty of time to camp the warrior & bring the Beast back on to loot.  It worked like a charm.

The Timorous Deep fight, I was able to do the same.  Right before I did the hand in, I had my shaman clear out the raptors near the building.  Once I did the hand-in, I switched over to my warrior & was able to single pull each image with arrows.

The final fight, I decided to play an Anguish Geared Wizard.  With all the debuffs I could dish out, epic 2.0 clicked, my wizard could not land any spell other than Bane nukes.  Had to AA root him around 30% as he took off at full speed.

I would recommend bring a mage or necro friend for the final fight if you want it to go faster and lower the risk of adds from him running.

Sivaak

Also, on the Spirit in Permafrost.  I had my Shaman in Goblin room right before the doors to the Ice Giants.  As soon as My Beast did the turn in, the Icebound Spirit immediately warped on top of my shaman.  As soon as my Bst camped out and I brought in my warrior, the Icebound spirit summoned my warrior almost half way across the zone even though my warrior hadn't even done anything to him yet.  Kind of odd, but made the fight easier :)

Kanan

Interesting.. honestly, that's sounding more like a bug =/
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Rynimuss

Oh yea, Raging servant or the DoD BST pet owns final fight. They have bane damage to practicaly anything. So if you have a friend with those pets to help, bring em along.

bladepaw

I hope this is not to repetitious   
I am a 53 BL

I have not completed my epic 1.0 yet-- I just completed the totem section the other night and I got my 4 items  before that--- only have the 2 main battles to go.  So I will only comment on those areas.    1)  I was able to duo  every totem  except SoNH  for perm I had a 70 BL helping, for Perm, Ferrot and Stonebrunt I had a 70 Shaman helping.  The most worrisome part was Stonebrunt because you can't see where the mob spawns== apparently there is a small ledge you need to find up near the top.  For SoNH  I had a 70 Shaman and a 70 Necro.     I got rolled here about 4 times ( I thinking using Infusion of Spirits, the Veteran reward, would work well here---- I forgot to turn mine on)   Expect each fight to last about 7-10 minutes.  I had no problem finding a Scout.---- I spent some time marking on my map where the  scouts were before I  started the totem section so I could  find them when I needed them. Now you can turn the group function on your map area and see where your other group members are--- it makes it easy to find where the fight is.   Make sure you have a good healer when you do ferrott the DoT can be nasty
    As for the  4 items you need ( the ore, 2 gems of the void and the fungus) I duoed  these.   you can get the fungus right at the zone line -- there are 4 right near the zone line you can pull.  the resist root and snare a lot or break it quickly  so be prepared for that.   The Gems of the  void  I found was at the fire pot in ME.  there are quite a few  that spawn  and there and the 1.5 wolf is there ( so I got quite a few of them)   For the ore I entered The Grey from the SD side and did most my hunting from the MS line.  I got mine from Bolderlings.   I used my 70 just for the added DPS and for the Argo.  I am fairly twinked but I just felt I was just a little overpowered.  If you happen to have a shaman or a shaman friend this is a good place to get the hearty shiskin bloods that is used in the Vii line of Alchemy potions.

The most confusing part of Part 2 in the walk through was what you did with the last seal you received,  apparently you never use it-- or so I am told.   I hope to get the final 2 battles done in the next few days.  I will add any other information on a differant post.

Bladepaw of Clan Truthsayer