Main Menu

Husman

Started by Xoris, June 30, 2006, 01:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xoris

this is weird I am doing the beastlord 1.0 for my friend and Husman isn't up? Anyone know how long it takes to get him back?

Kanan

do another of the scouts.. husman is just one of the easier of them.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Xoris

ok,no other scout is up and Husman still not up,anyone have any advice?

Baerek

I don't know what server you're on, but I have the same thing on Saryrn. I talked to some of the guys in the serverwide.beastlords channel (this was 2 or 3 days ago) and the best that we came up with is the zone is bugged. For whatever reason, Grimling Forest is not "working as intended." None of the scouts are up, the general will only respond to hails, but not the trigger phrases, and none of the camps are populated at all, with either grimlings or bandits. I petitioned that night, but did not recieve a response. However, on my petition screen, it said that the petition was "pending closed." I am going to keep petitioning until I get a response. Even a response of "Zone is broken, it's being looked at" is better than no response at all. If I hear anything back, I'll re-post here.

Baerek

Read my post about the copper medal. Apparently all you need to do now is complete Husman's raid to get the copper medal. They've reverted back to the original Grimling Forest code.

Helspawn

They may have reverted the code but with no scouts up it does none any good.

Skanda

He was actually up on Saryrn on Friday and responding to 1.0 chat though he refused to respond to 2.0 chat.