Main Menu

Coin Courier question

Started by mangoonz, July 10, 2006, 05:04:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mangoonz

My Server has the "Husman No Pop" thing goin on. I am really anxious to get my epic and was wondering if u need the Scout Husman quest to get the CMoW. Ive been reading that an alternative to the Grimlings is the Coin Couriers but i have no idea what these are cause i have never seen in the zone. If anyone could enlighten me on where they are or how u get them too pop. And of course i am not even sure if people can get the CMoW if their server is bugged so info on getting one in the "No Husman" zones would be greatly appreciated.

Vidyne

Coin Couriers randomly appear in place of bandits at the camps that are held by grimlings when the war is going on...  and after you clear a grimling camp for husman(which most camps have a decent chance of dropping a medal) the bandits will take over that camp.  Kill bandits and very rarely(at least in my case), coin couriers popped...  I killed about 6 couriers and got no CMoW...
But that was a long time ago.

If husman is bugged, its possible the coin couriers are bugged too, but good luck.