Main Menu

Oh you have to be kidding me! (Rogues and "class balan

Started by TerjynPovar, March 25, 2004, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrann

Besides, I'll bet a large percentage of folks on those boards came to the boards specifically TO whine.  Not many people come to the bulletin boards to say how content they are.  So you will always get a skewed perspective.

There is also some people that come to the boards for other reasons, and I'm glad this board is full of that type :)

Kinash

Quote from: HrannBesides, I'll bet a large percentage of folks on those boards came to the boards specifically TO whine.  Not many people come to the bulletin boards to say how content they are.  So you will always get a skewed perspective.

There is also some people that come to the boards for other reasons, and I'm glad this board is full of that type :)

You know... I never thought of that! Yes.... I think many of them go there just to complain, or to add their complaints to other people's complaint!  :D
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639

Xuthaz

well in rogues defense, this ability was slated to go live during the Melee enhancements last year, you know, the one that let monks pull again and the one the let warriors tank again?  Pure Melee had been pretty underpowered for about a year, especially at the low end game (elem+ gear alleviated alot of the issues) and it was a big running joke that every "coming soon" message said they were planning on upgrading melee classes damage ability since it was behind other classes, as can be seen here
Elder Xuthaz Everhate
- Iksar Feral Lord -

Funzo

My name is Funzo. I play a beastlord, and I am content.

Hmmm. Which "emoticon" do we use for content?
Funzo Frantic, 65 Male Vah Shir Beastlord - Ayonae Ro

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=977636

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

mac173

If you are Vah Shir,

/em purrs contentedly.

Shere Khaan

I can't believe you have the audacity to compare a kunark weapon with a time weapon, factor in normal combat situation for a beastlord and minimal combat situation for a rogue and then bitch about how the dps is equal.

VDD is equivalent to Dagger of distraction for rogues. Drops in Phase 3 and pretty darn common. I even have one as my spikey weapon.

Get a DoD or compare yourself to a beastlord wielding their epics and let the beastlord tank while you backstab. Any rogue who tanks is either desparate or a retard.

Shere Khaan