Main Menu

How stupid do they think we are?

Started by Thrashum Gud, February 02, 2004, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrashum Gud

Janet Get's Exposed

Ok I consider myself a semi-intelligent person, open the link then open the Reuters Video (full screen).  Now how in the hell do you wear an outfit with a removeable breast (clearly it was designed for easy removal) panel which you can see Justin grab and rip away and then claim it was all unintentional?

Bullshit, total and complete bullshit.

queeg reddwarf

Um wheres this link????  :twisted:

Thrashum Gud

Click the "Janet Get's Exposed" in the first post.

Thrashum Gud

Tonais

i didn't watch much of the halftime show but as far the entertainment media goes,  it's usually all planned.  just how 'real' are reality shows?   :wink:

hell i wouldn't doubt that streaker before second half kickoff wasn't planned in some way.   lol
65 Kitty Beastlord
Stormbringer Legacy
Test Server

Lorathir

I bet Justin felt a right tit.

Arf arf !

Kaspur

From the picture I saw sure looks like she's wearing a pasty.

If it is a pasty it was planned all the way, otherwise why whould she be wearing a pasty?
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=837551">Kaspur Ghostpaws
Vah Shir Feral Lord

Soullbash

DANG, I need and edit button.  I meant to post that as a link.
Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe

Soullbash

I apologize to any that get offended.  I tried PM'ing and admin that was on to get if fixed but they didn't seem to get the PM before they logged off.
Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe

fuunu

We americans are over reacting. You should here the comments the Germans here are making about our stuffy and obselete attitudes.  Here in Germany your will find far more revealing pics in the local papers, news, tv and billboards.  As they say we are supposed to be a very freedom based culture yet we are the most sexually repressed of all the delevoped nations.  Even more so than the british and thats saying a lot.

Oh and here in germany if I want to see nudity I'll just go to the swimming pools most has saunas that are coed and nude.

Jrin 39 FV Beast
Tennia 52 Drinal Beast

queeg reddwarf

I have delete that post as not being very work friendly.  See his previous link where the picture really is.

Soullbash

Quote from: Queeg ReddwarfI have delete that post as not being very work friendly.  See his previous link where the picture really is.

Thanks for fixing it.
Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe

Kaspur

Quote from: fuunuWe americans are over reacting. You should here the comments the Germans here are making about our stuffy and obselete attitudes.

Well, america is the land of the Puritan's so I expect no less (Which is why I watch cable and not network TV). Besides, seeing Janet's Tit is not all that big of a deal, not like it's a first either. :roll:
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=837551">Kaspur Ghostpaws
Vah Shir Feral Lord

Soullbash

I know some guys that loved seeing it, but were pissed that their kids of 5 and 8 were sitting there and saw it too.  I think some of the outrage is because it appeared at an unexpected time.  If you let your kids read National Geographic then you know they may see some things in the context of the culture of the story, but if you picked up Teen magazine and found out they were using nude advertising I don't think you would feel as comfortable with it.

Had people known up front what was going to happen they could have chosen not to watch, but they were forced to see it.  I am a single guy that has lived in Europe for over 5 years and had no problem with it personally, but I can see where some might.
Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe

ImoAB

Don't understand what the problem is.
It's a breast.
Women have them.
My wife has them.
My children see them most days - if not they probably see some on the discovery channel.
It 'looked' like an accident- so can't see any adverse effect on kids who saw it - as they will believe it was an accident unless you tell them otherwise.

Of course it was staged - who cares.

It seems that for the Jackson family - all publicity is good - and indeed it seems that their 'bad' publicity sells more records................