Main Menu

WTF!!

Started by queeg reddwarf, February 10, 2004, 04:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

queeg reddwarf

He removed it just after I posted this.   But he is sponsored by IGE in a round about way.  He'll bring them back later mark my words...

www.eqberserker.com  <<<< AD Free

Artan Stovokor

Oh I am sure he will. :)

I wish your site was getting more traffic.  I am rooting for ya all the way and make sure I link to it when I see other asking about zerkers in other boards.

Vecsus

some of you get way to fucking worked up over the IGE thing.  you act as if they are guilty of crimes against humanity on a scale only dreamed up by Saddam or Milosovic.  It's a damn game.  Most of the people that get pissed about IGE are secrety pissed that they did not think of the idea first. get over and just fekking play the game.  IO have played nearly non-stop since EQ release 5 years ago and not once has my playing been significantly affected by any facet of the IGE-type business.  I am sure there are some stories (exagerated for dramitc effect most of the time) about some ebay player and his total lack of game skills.  In all my hours of playing one thing has been made clear...retards are retards regardless of how they got their character.  It is insanely easy to make level 65.  If you are an idiot at 20 you will be an idiot at 65.  Playing the class to 65 does not make you a good player.  And the sale of plat and items does much less to the economy than people would like to think it does.  Only a fool pays hundreds of dollars on pixels...let the fools spend their money.  Yantis and his ilk were just smart enough to take advantage of those fools.

Crying about IGE will not bring down their company...it will only spread their infamey and increase interest in their business.
Vecsus Strangiato <Enlightened Dark>
Feral Lord
Tarew Marr
MY MAGELO!

Artan Stovokor

Why do people give a flying fuck about what makes other people angry?  If people want to get worked up over such things, it in no way effects me or anyone else.  They get bent out of shape over Yantis et al.  You get all bent out of shape because they are bent out of shape.  It's a vicious circle that will never end it seems.

Quoteget over and just fekking play the game

I agree 100%!  :wink:

The Kittenpeeler

Queeg, one last thing...

Max >>> Stimpy

Never forget this. As a matter of fact, the Hyperkinetic Rabbity Thing > All. Except maybe Scooby Doo and any Looney Tunes.

But he definately > Stimpy.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=872119">http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v181/Kittenpeeler/Sarthasig.jpg>