Main Menu

Troll warders

Started by Noxdowne Draggout, January 13, 2004, 11:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noxdowne Draggout

MADE YOU LOOK !!!

Actually I am so impressed with the POSITIVE comments I have been getting since I have made the switch to a more raid oriented guild.

Even while back flagging and tagging around with other raiding guilds I get so many comments about how nice it is to NOT notice the warder in the fight.

I had one guild I was backflagging with start teasing their Vah Shir and their Ogre BL's about how Nox's warder doesn't block the rogues.

My warder got the kill shot on the dusty warder in PoE the other night and one of my guildies sends me a PM and says " I didn't even realize you had your pet up".

The more I use him at this level the more I thank god that he can be shrunk to micro size.

Another point is that in our raids everyone MUST be shrunk except the AM3 rangers, pull team, clerics and MT.

I could just imagine trying to fight around a tiger.

It is bad enough trying to get around drogs and horses in tight quarters.

Nox

TheOriginalGronker

Quote from: Noxdowne DraggoutThe more I use him at this level the more I thank god that he can be shrunk to micro size.

:lol:

Boy the flames I always got on that old board when I said that, as an ogre, I was envious of the preshrunk gators.

:lol:

Still waiting for the day when gators are 'fixed' and the rants start about how good it was before the 'fix'...

Noxdowne Draggout

Gronker I was so pissed with my warder for soloing and just kinda showing off what he could do with people.

Now in a raid and couldn't imagine any else.

:P

Nox

Thrashum Gud

The entire time I ran my barb beastie I had issues with the damn warder and I could never understand why trolls were fussing about their small warders.

Now I have my Gussy and I flat out love her small size.  I love it when some wise ass harps in about my itty bitty leezard until Gussy chomps into a mob and shows that size really doesn't matter one bit.

Laba

I was kinda happy when they broke Iksar warder size, makes using pet on raids less of a hassle
Laba Lamp
65 Beastlord
Legions of Darkness
Innoruuk Server

Nalitra

*Jelousy on*

Whimper, whine, cry...I want a micro size warder.  

*Jelousy off*

Most of the time during raids now I just summon a pet, buff it, and then suspend warder until the boss fights.

I would love to have the option of my warder being as small as a level 9 warder.  

Nalitra

Morganti

i just wanna make a pocket sized kitten again...
/sigh

they really need to fix that...

i LIKE being pocket sized...

on the bright side...the Tigers are at least cuddly...Trolls still need to bathe more often  :roll:

Morganti

i just wanna make a pocket sized kitten again...
/sigh

they really need to fix that...

i LIKE being pocket sized...

on the bright side...the Tigers are at least cuddly...Trolls still need to bathe more often  :roll:

Skanda

I hate whatever they did that broke the pet shrink. Every few raids I get tells from people asking if I've shrunk my warder.  :(

Tytallia

Wait till people try to say your big warder is a menace because shrunk tanks can't see the mobs, and should be banned from raids... oh wait, that already happened to me.

Gnarloth

I was just in another section of this site aand saw the pics of how big my warder should have been at lev 49... damn near burst into tears. I understand small warders are of great benefit in groups/raids. But I want a huge, terror invoking, slavering monster at my side every now and then... even if it's just to freak out newbies!  :twisted:

I wish they'd fix the warder issue across the board for all races... if not, at least give us the grow spell, and allow the kitties to be shrunk!

62.10 Iksar Beastlord on Prexus
Xanthic

mac173

I can't wait to shrink Gronker to the point my group mates think I'm a Shaman, 'cuz they can't even see him.

Grouping in PC......"If you're a Beastlord, why don't you have your pet up? Oh, THERE it is. Sorry. Boy, I THOUGHT your DPS was awful high for a Shaman. HEHE."

He loves to play hide and seek, and he's really good at it.

stuffoo

QuoteStill waiting for the day when gators are 'fixed' and the rants start about how good it was before the 'fix'...

Yes, Trolls will complain if the pets are enlarged and can't be shrunk to the same size they can be now.  That would just be a different state of broken (ie. the broken state that the tigers and the wolves are in right now).  I've never once seen a troll say they wanted a warder that couldn't be shrunk to a decent size.  Not once.  They want a pet that's substantial at full size and be shrunk to a convenient size.

UnrulyKitten

Sadly every couple days I get some 'so-called' tank, usually a gnome paladin or something equally silly, complaining my tiger is too large. I apologize of course, explain I can't shrink her any more, and carry on. One guy was so persistant in whining I finally in exasperation put pet away... only to be told 3 monster later after our kill rate plummeted that maybe the tiger was OK the way it was  8)

Unruly

Thrashum Gud

QuoteThey want a pet that's substantial at full size and be shrunk to a convenient size.

Oh no I don't, I love my Gussy exactly the way that she is.  I hope they never change the Troll warder.