Main Menu

Troll warders

Started by Noxdowne Draggout, January 13, 2004, 11:13:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylaz

Please, Do not "fix" gator size... I don't care having a bigger pet than everyone else, mine moves quicker...
Kylaz - Feral Troll
Main Entry:lizĀ·ard
Etymology:Middle English liserd, from Middle French laisarde, from Latin lacerta (Date:14th century)
1 : any of a suborder (Lacertilia) of reptiles distinguished from the snakes by a fused inseparable lower jaw, a single temporal opening, external ears, and eyes with movable lids; broadly : any relatively long-bodied reptile (as a crocodile or dinosaur) with legs and tapering tail

Mtinie

Just give me the spell: Grow and I will call it even
Mtinie and Meatloaf
Sans Requiem - Xev

GrocGatorland

Wow I'm so glad to see this post.... over at eqbeastlord is was all /whine I want a big pet!  Not me though I love the gator he's perfect.  He's not that small, but when yah shrink him he's totally not in the way.

On a side note yes we should get grow and yes we should be able to make the gators big for the fun factor.  But don't every change my gator!

Also I'd like to say I would hate being an ogre and even I've asked ogres before to lose their bear pets at raids (in my rogue days)... they are just too friggin big even shrunk.
Groc Gatorland
Troll Gator Lord
Furious Pantaloons
Solusek Ro

Marthaan

We have a Troll beastlord in our guild and my Tiger likes playing with his Gator like it's a mouse.  He will let it escape just to pounce on it again.  :twisted:
Feral Lord Marthaan Ashugaan - Seekers of the Path - Morell Thule

Noxdowne Draggout

Wow a tiger playing with a mouse?

Really?

OMFG and here I thought all warders were the same as far as abilities go.

Yeesh I better go re roll my BL right away.

Thanks man you have totally opened my eyes.

:roll:

Nox

Kazlak

QuoteJust give me the spell: Grow and I will call it even

/nod
Kazlak
Tholuxe Paells

Katonis

I think it is very possible with the current framework of the game for people to have their tiny raid pets and their full grown fear invoking ones as well.  I am apping to a new guild and on the first raid was asked to shrink my tiger when I already had.  I felt lucky I was not asked more than once though I suspect someone may have asked their head beast if that way true.

Let all warders be double shrinkable, give us a pet only grow and I think all would be right in the world... For most of us anyway ^_^

Kat

Lorathir

/derail on

Wow, Katonis, my (long since retired) Druid was guilded with BT. I've got happy Lodizal/Kael/Seb/Chardok memories atm  8)

/derail off

Kaktarr

Quote from: MarthaanWe have a Troll beastlord in our guild and my Tiger likes playing with his Gator like it's a mouse.  He will let it escape just to pounce on it again.  :twisted:

Oh wow,Is your KITTEN mentaly ill?,Cause the trolls gater is just Not CHOMPIN YOUR KITTEN INTO BITE-SIZED PIECES so he doesent get scolded by his troll friend.
Personally i LOVE out goters small size,In my group in PC(Just rerolled my ogre,as a troll,lovin it,BTW) The tank was bout to thrash the ogre cause he couldent get in the tents,or by his fur-ball,or do much of anything,cause the bear was so friggen huge. :roll:
Mini-Gators RULE  :twisted:
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

GurBur

Same here.  My main is a 63 mage.  So not having to shrink pet is nice.  My beastlord is only at 37 now, but the warder seems to be the same size as level 9 gator.  I rather enjoy not having to shrink the pet.  

The funny thing is I'm so use to gnome size that I usually end up shrinking myself though.

Soullbash

Think I will go to Everfrost and summon my pet and park him by the newbie ramp, invisi and watch the new Bezerkers try to kill it.   :twisted:
Level 63 Savage Lord
Avengers in Faith
The Rathe

Hrann

I wish we could, but we can't invis with a pet up - the pet dies if you try.