Main Menu

The Weekend... <grumble>

Started by Whiptail_Warclaw, January 25, 2004, 02:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whiptail_Warclaw

Now Dulak is normally not over camped and I find it easy enough to get either one of the first two boats or one of the dock camps, when I hunt there, but turned up today and the place has 25 people in it and all camps are taken. Not to mention the /ooc "Stop KSing... whine, piss and moan" that was going on. I thought I was back in PC again. <shiver>
So I go and check a few other spots i like to camp and they are all taken as well... which is bad luck for me.

I was wondering what the hell was going on, then I relised... It's the weekend! <oh joy!>

<grumble> Is it Monday yet?
Baron Whiptail "Mr Whippy" Warclaw
Iksar Savage Lord of 62 seasons.
Drinal server.
- Created: October 09, 2003.
Bringing ice-cream to the people of Norrath for the last 62 seasons...

"The only thing worse than one Beastlord, is six Beastlords, in a group, in the same zone as you... We'll try and leave you a few mobs."

BloodCelt

weekends is when you creep off to the out of the way spots and old world haunts like Chardok and Howling Stones.
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

NoxCruor

LGuk is another good spot.  Deep enough inside, nobody bothers you.
Khillarri
Dark Beastlord Outcast of Shar Vahl
Sworn Protector of the Nox`Cruor Clan
~Hidden within the night, we follow our Prey.  Surrounded by the darkness we seek our retribution.  Over the centuries, you came for us and sought our destruction after learning the truth.  Now, we come for you and seek your death after centuries of torture.~  Orionus Nox`Cruor

Tommba

On VZ you can just sweep through thw whole zone cleansing if of the whiners ...then choose yer own camp. Someone KSing you? Kill em!! Who needs GMs?  8)
Baron http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=888523">Tommba Braderick <http://www.dieringtraeger.de">Die Ringtraeger>
64th Season Savage Lord
Vallon Zek

Hrann

By the way, if Dulak is too camped for you and you don't feel like running far far away for a different camp, try Torgiran Mines for a while.  There's a zone in right form Dulak and the hunting can be good in there for a change of pace.  And you are not too far away to come back to Dulak after 30mis or so to check to see if anything opened up yet (or better yet, get the current camper of your favorite boat to send you a tell when he's leaving).

Dakat

Yeah, words out all over that the zone is a great place for cash farmers.

Kaktarr

I LOOOOVE the weekends,its the only time i play,and if your gonna say"Why not play on weekdays" i have no access to pc monday thru late friday.
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Kaktarr

Quote from: KaktarrI LOOOOVE the weekends,its the only time i play,and if your gonna say"Why not play on weekdays" i have no access to pc monday thru late friday.
Well no access  to eq-compatible PC mon thru late friday
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"