Main Menu

Warders: The root of all evil

Started by Tytallia, January 28, 2004, 08:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tytallia

How many of you read my posts on this thread as direct flames/attacks against my guild and it's raid leaders? I'm truly curious because my intent was a rant about the difficulty of educating "pet ignorant" players and how I have found it nearly impossible to do so.

Kaktarr

Well id like to say...we want magical buttons that make our pets do all the stupid crap we want like:
Change colors
Get smaller
Get bigger
Talk
have their own name
Have their own surname
etc.
But having their knockback turned off,should be manditory
"It Really Is THAT Irrelevant"

Kerath

QuoteBut having their knockback turned off,should be manditory

What knockback?
Kerath A'klawwn - Feral Lord <Stromm>

neight

Quote from: Xilbeast
3) BL pets must have knockback effect eliminated during raids at all times. This includes bash effects as well. Using a 2hb (can be weapon summomed by mages) is a must even at dps cost.

Quote from: Xilbeast
This isnt ignorance in the least Sil, we have officers in the guild who are pet classes and they are the ones who created the original rules then changed them.

:roll:

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

bugman

pet push and knockback... not this dead horse again...

will have to dig up some quotes that people posted on my old guild board, one was about how you could put ONE bst pet across from 15 meleers and the pet would still out push them lol
~Bugman - Venril Sathir

Taislir

Its simple really, if they say no pets on any raid then its not your pet they dont trust, its you..and as far as im concerned no pet = paragon bitch = dream on,i aint casting it EVER.
Had this 'discussion' with my guild not long ago and it turned out ok but most of the detrimental comments were from people who had never played a pet class or..my favorite comment.. "I grouped with a pet class 3-4 years ago and it caused problems,I refuse to grp with then since".
Only raid so far that I can see no pets rule being valid for is the mob in caprin cycle that spawns a add on each kill.
Taislir Brakmaw
Feral Lord of The Rathe.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=673399