Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Koullyn

We have 4 on every night just about.
-- Retired Level 70 Beastlord --
http://www.wowgamers.com
http://www.wwm.net

Rhaynne

Until recently, we had 4 beastlords at just about every raid for... close to 8 months.

Kherash

Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur

Yiktiki

If you want to impress... announce 4 berserkers on a raid.  If Beastlords ever caught crap for being useless... the berserker is working hard to top us.
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

BloodCelt

QuoteAll mains even!

Now that part shocks me.

BC
[FONT COLOR=yellow]
Ironcelt McClain - Feral Lord - <The Mercenary Syndicate> The Rathe Server

Grymlok

Psh.  We have 4 mains on a regular basis.  At one point we were looking at 6, but the apps didn't pan out.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Oscurro

We usually have 2 on any given raid.  We have 5 active/semi active though.
Predator   Oscurro Cazador  
Cestus Dei
Veeshan

Skarx

at one point we had 8beast in a raid 7mains in guild.. one app. the 7 mains wore all time flagged and all have been in time at the same time...

Yes this was a while back and we have lost a few of the beast.. Miss you Mudy. hyt.kharr.
but we still have 4 very active main beast in almost all raids.

An btw if you have never seen a 8chain paragoon lol its pretty sweet. Think it was our high number of beast that let us go from being so so on the server in Ssra while others wore in EP, VT when others wore in Time.  and now we are 2nd on the server one fight from being = progression to what some consided the TOP guild mostly cause they have beaten one more boss then us.. Which will Fall with in most likey 3 days for us.
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Urim

QuoteUntil recently, we had 4 beastlords at just about every raid .
You sure about that number Rhaynne?  :twisted:  :wink:
Maelin Starpyre
[80 Arch Animist] Urim the Library Guardian (Iksar) <Crimson Tempest>

'Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity'

Frehn Lunarfury

We got 5 Beasts.  We've had 5 Beasts on raids a lot recently.

Still working on getting all 5 of us to hit BA at the same time. We actually had 4 of us use it simultaneously tonight  :twisted:

If I knew how to show pics I'd show em  :?

Skratchen

We have 5 beastlord mains in my guild.  Click my guild's roster and you can see.  We normally have anywhere from 2 to all 5 beastlords attending on our raids.  We even have a guild bst channel  8)

Way back when we first got to Quarm, along with all the other mgb'd HoT's, we had the mgb paragon chain going with 5 bsts...... and yeah, we won the fight on our first try :wink:

Hey Skratchen!! How many times did slow get resisted on that last mob? Oh, three or four times...

Choppin

Had 3 - 4 during PoP, now in GoD it went down to 1 - 2.
Considering the 54 cap on instances nobody wants to be bst 3 or 4 having to sit out on a regular base. (Having 10 - 12 people to sit out when we do tacvi is sad)
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord

bummp

I think we have 6 mains tha raid right now, but I haven't been playing much.  The most we have ever had on a raid is about 8 if I include the apps.
Master Bummp Indanite
Feral Lord of Bristlebane, 67 seasons and counting
Veeshan's Fury