Main Menu

Serverwide first?

Started by Oscurro, September 05, 2004, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gakania

before summer we used to have constantly 4-5 beastys on raids, on summer few left and we got couple of applicants so went from 2 to 4-5 in summer. now its more like me and other beasty, third beasty doesnt play that much anymore  :lol:

Vangetorix

Quote4 beastlords on one raid!
If you were on my server (Stromm), that'd most likely read:
QuoteOnly 4 beastlords on one raid!
:twisted:
Vangetorix, <Haven's Edge> 65 Beastlord of Stromm
Vandyin, 65 Magician of Stromm (retired)
Yandael, Enchanter of Stromm

If all else fails, outrun the halfling.

jitathab

Did a 6 paragon wave recently that was awesome fun, normally have at least 4 beasts in raid at any time. All bsts got buff extension, so over 6 minutes of constant paragon :)

Only got 2 zerkers in the guild, anyone found a good use for them yet?

Oneiromancer

Quote from: jitathabDid a 6 paragon wave recently that was awesome fun, normally have at least 4 beasts in raid at any time. All bsts got buff extension, so over 6 minutes of constant paragon :)

Er, even max extended I think Paragon is only 8 ticks, 48 seconds, so less than 5 minutes. Still very nice though. :)

QuoteOnly got 2 zerkers in the guild, anyone found a good use for them yet?

When they get their class-specific AAs in the patch on OoW release day they might start to have some use besides dps.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Melonade

We used to have 8 beastlords raiding regulary, now we're down to 2, and 1 I suppose, as I have recently retired.

careless acts caused a scar..it won't be the last of many, some of those might even heal

shenker

We have 6 active beasts and they are all mains.
Shenker

Troll Wildblood on Test Server
My main since Dec 2001 through thick and thin.
I LOVE MY BEAST!

WOW- Shenker 60 Human Priest on Lightbringer. (retired)

Kreseth

Heh shenker beat me to it...we have 6 & usually there are 4 or 5 on any given raid.  Paragon flows freely in TSF :)

--Kreseth

Soriab

Gothmogh

damn ......

now i feel bad as I am the only one weve had for like the last 6 months .. maybe i need to experiment with a new toothbrush or something ...

Fionnah

QuoteIf Beastlords ever caught crap for being useless...

I think that lasted right up until the moment the first guild went from wiping on an encounter because of OOM to finishing it with 30% mana on their clerics because 2 or 3 BSTs MGB'd Paragon.

I'm sure a number of you remember back when many BSTs were just there at raids to be MGB Paragon bots because there weren't enough main BSTs for the guild to get enough Paragon.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Yiktiki

I think the only shortcoming of the beastlord at this point is that we are too popular.  There are now all these guilds with 4 or 5 beastlords, its too much competition for the good BST items. (c;
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

Leatherneck

Quote from: YiktikiI think the only shortcoming of the beastlord at this point is that we are too popular.  There are now all these guilds with 4 or 5 beastlords, its too much competition for the good BST items. (c;

Especially when having to compete with Monks for good weapons as well as Rogues for piercers (tho this happens much less).

Dorrogtr T`A

There's really onle 1 other active Beastord in this guild, it's either me, him, or both of us on at raids... kinda cool, kinda lame. 2 Active monks.. not much competition...  :o

Gathan Nub'Killer

Had a week of everyday 6 BL's just about.

usually 1-3 of us everynight now.