Main Menu

Looking for guild

Started by negrismorte, September 21, 2004, 12:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

negrismorte

Decided this would be a better spot to look for raiders.

I am looking for a raid guild/organization that raids on Euro time (about 11am Eastern time) - willing to switch servers for the right guild.

While I am not too picky, I want the guild to be at least VT capable.

Thanks,

Negrismorte
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=446916

neight

While I'm not a member of either, the two guilds on Tribunal that operate in that timeslot are The Companions and Legendary.

Neight
Neight Wulfe <Requiem>
75 Barbarian Beastlord
The Tribunal

Essant

Visionaries of Fire on the Rathe server is an Elemental Guild that raids European times.  Good guild, good people, I was a member for a while before I had to leave due to play time changes.

But the Rathe has issues all of its own, we are unique in the fact that we have a comittee of guilds if you will that has an organized way of sharing content and handling backflags, its a organized rotation system.  Some people like it, some people hate it, but it is unique serverwide.
Elder Essant Le'Fur
70 Vah Shir Beastlord of the Rathe
Brotherhood of the Spider
My Stuff!

Zagumm

Theres  5 dedicated European servers - 3 English Language,  1 French and 1 German.

Between them you will dozens of VT+ guilds.

negrismorte

Thanks for the helpful posts.  :D

Liga

Kane Bayle is a dead server fyi.

Oneiromancer

Pretty much, yeah...I like it that way most of the time, I'm don't think I would consider having a bit more luck getting a group a big enough cancellation of the crowding factor.  Now that TCR's disbanded there's only one big European raiding guild, Midwinter, and they aren't recruiting right now.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

bummp

There are a few guilds on Bristlebane that raid during the day.  Familjen is probably doing VT and some of the PoP stuff.  Archoverseers and Club Fu both raid during the day US time.  They are both in the end part of GoD.  I'm really not sure who is recruiting, but I'm sure they have websites you can check out.
Master Bummp Indanite
Feral Lord of Bristlebane, 67 seasons and counting
Veeshan's Fury

Dummkopf

Im in the same spot, need a new guild that raids qvic+ and is eurotime based.

Level 70 bst with 710 aas and average time gear, obviously time flagged and qvic flagged as well.

Volsykat

The only guilds on Solro that are Qvic+ are Euro, Wolfsclan (German), Odisea (Spanish), at least that I know of, with I believe 1-2 pushing through the Ikk raids at the moment that are American for competition, but the Euro's are farthest here.
Volsykat Litterbox
66th Feral Lord of Solusek Ro
Sun Clan of Warriors

Shrouded

Europa is the only euro raid guild afaik and I think they're past qvic.

--Bah i forgot to mention, Europa is on Druzzil Ro.
Level 70 Iksar Beastlord
Epic 1.5 Pre-Whiner

Evandar

AB have a few. Raging Fury, Darkwind, Shadows of Doom, Istid (need to understand swedish). Those are the ones that are in or beyond Qvic. Then there is Magus Amicitia who are in Time and, afaik, are doing some Ikky raids. Rest is mostly EP guilds :)

//www.antonius-bayle.org
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

negrismorte

Quote from: bummpThere are a few guilds on Bristlebane that raid during the day.  Familjen is probably doing VT and some of the PoP stuff.  Archoverseers and Club Fu both raid during the day US time.  They are both in the end part of GoD.  I'm really not sure who is recruiting, but I'm sure they have websites you can check out.

Familjen might be an optioin; I will check them.  However, AO is way beyond my level of play (although they are on the right time) and Club Fu is not a euro time guild - they raid at 5pm PST.

Thanks for the tips.

bummp

I thought that FU had more than one raiding time.  Sorry for the bad information.  I know there are a few of the FU beastlords lurking around here....I'm suprized they didn't correct me.  :-)
Master Bummp Indanite
Feral Lord of Bristlebane, 67 seasons and counting
Veeshan's Fury

Kossos

Club Fu is manily a pst guild but honestly there are times we raid for 18+ hours solid so pretty much if htere is somehting up our guild leader wants to kill and we have enough or half to enough he will muster people to go do it

i hate those damn qvic Msha's we use to log in ever 5 hours to kill them log out and repeat for like 3 weeeks straight
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=725398" TARGET="_blank"> Kossos 65 Feral Lord
http://www.clubfu.net/" TARGET="_blank">Club Fu
Bristlebane