Main Menu

Cleaner View of what we now so far.

Started by Klav, September 16, 2004, 05:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klav

Collected works from the "New Epic Clue?" thread.

Muada (Shar Vahl)
You say, 'Hail, Elder Animist Muada'

Elder Animist Muada says 'I will say 'tis very good to see you again. Shall I assume we have some business to tend to?'
Elder Animist Muada says 'We can only talk in generalities for now as we are still investigating the strange disturbance with the feral spirits. I can tell you that the opening of a way to Discord and that dark realm itself have something to do with all of this. The spirit world has been [INFECTED] by Discord somehow -- we are certain of that.'

Elder Animist Muada says 'Some fear we are losing some of our spirits as they sadly seep into that realm that seems to live and breathe. We can only employ the best of beastlords to help us with this task. You will, in fact, very much be acting as an elder for a time, becoming one with the wisest of us all. Your body and beast will be strained to the fullest limits. Are you [READY] to work among us, master of the feral?'

Elder Animist Muada says 'Very well then. We, the elders, all carry and often wear a [HELM] of the Feral. It is a cap that each of us creates to channel the essence of the wild through our minds and bodies. If you are planning to attempt to walk with us in our battle against the chaos of the dark realm, then you will need to fashion your own.'

Elder Animist Muada says 'In order to create the helm, you will need to collect several items that may prove a challenge -- one that I feel you can overcome. If you're willing, I will share the [REQUIREMENTS] with you, feral lord.'

Elder Animist Muada says 'These tasks fall to you and you only as a beastlord. In order to create a helm that is truly your own that is tied to your essence, you must gather some rare items to create it. And, you must be a master with your tailoring if you wish to succeed in making this item. In part, you will need to use your instincts to discover where these [ITEMS] are. '

Elder Animist Muada says 'You will need to [FIND] a wild grass pushing through the stones of a dark corner in a place built on foul earth. It bears a magic that we will use as the thread that will help focus your thoughts. We will also require an elusive shrub that rarely shows itself that we recently discovered. It is also magic and we will use it for the tanning. Its essence shields your mind from invasion.'

Elder Animist Muada says 'You will also need to release the tortured essence of a bloated, wild, tusked creature that suffers and collect a tear. Finally, a kindred spirit and tailor has found a magic that creates a good leather for this helm. Seek him out. Now go and return all of these precious goods and I will further instruct you.'

- a wild grass pushing through the stones of a dark corner in a place built on foul earth-Unknown at this time.

- an elusive shrub that rarely shows itself that we recently discovered-Unknown at this time.

-the tortured essence of a bloated, wild, tusked creature that suffers-Wildspirit Tear is from An ailing walrus in Siren's Grotto.

-a kindred spirit and tailor has found a magic that creates a good leather-Savage Lord Hunter in gulf of Gunthak, turn in is 3 blue diamonds.
"You of all people should understand what I am trying to accomplish here. You too know what it feels like to be cast aside; you've only dealt with the pain a few years-I've dealt with it for a millenia...Seeing you people everyday on this perfect little world He created for you is a constant reminder that my kind came first; your kind was most revered. And while you know forgiveness; we only know regret.

The lesson must be taught. All are accountable."-Bartleby

LyonoThundercat

Was linked "Roaring Grass" that was picked up in the PoD castle... Exact location is (p) 1777, (p) 65 inside the castle.  So we now have 3 items that are listed.  Need help on the Shrub part.  Remember it says something about the essense of it helps us keep our minds clean.  Hmmmmm....

Lyono Thundercat - Vah Shir Beastlord of the 65th Litterbox <Prexus>

Sempai

Loc is reversed for PoD, otherwise it is correct. Past gryme and spider.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells