Main Menu

Part Two - The Letter

Started by Hayyel, September 17, 2004, 01:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hayyel

Elder Animist Muada says 'Ah, I see you were successful! You become more like one of the elders each day -- elders which may now become known to you. I would like you to become familiar with some of the greater animists of Norrath, so I will have you make some deliveries on my behalf. These elder animists are very busy and you must find them on your own in our lands. Show this letter to the elders as you find them.'

He gives you Letter from Muada

Been checking everywhere with my Druid and cannot seem to find any new Elders or Savage Lords or anything of the like.

Gonna keep tracking.

~Hayyel
Inny Server

Ukator Iceblood

Ok I talked to Elder Animist Dumul and Sadhi in Shar Vhal. They didn't respond or take the letter. Both gave it back. So these two are out...
Ukator Iceblood and Wolf
70 Beastlord

Kator Kerrath
Berserker

Tunare's Benevolence
Xegony

Anago

I think it'd be safe to say that these animists would not be in the starting cities... Would be a horrible timesink for factionwork methinks for evil races to go into good cities and vice versa.

Deiadrox

Probably not associated with this part, or even the epic at all.  BUt I noticed a odd mob/npc in Noble's Causeway, by the Bazu Smasher, his name was something along the lines of animal lord ______  or something.  Anyone have info on him?

Bananea

There is a beastlord NPC in Western Wastes named Rontar something, check him out.

Hayyel

QuoteThese elder animists are very busy and you must find them on your own in our lands

Perhaps Im being too literal when i read this.. I see this as meaning the home of the Beastlord.. which would be starting cities?

He also mentions Norrath - So Id guess its old world and not OoW, GoD, PoP or even Luclin.

Ive searched high and low and nothing yet..

"I have no need for this item Hayyel, you can have it back."

Ogee

I was thinking that too Heyyel and i had similar results .

Telocsilver

Found a named cat "Kellkoan Rishta" in Tox forest.  looked on alla and did not see any match.  Was red to my 11 dwarf rogue (big surprise) and did not respond to any hails. Loc N1690, N890.6 (staight south of the nexus spire).  May respond to a beast with/out first step done.

jitathab

Throwing out a logical theory here..

Our quest starter was Muada..

Try looking for
Undalla
Irionu
Rashara and
Mikkily

Ranger would help :)

Why these names?- check our spell list, Muada is an elder of sorts, respected enough to give the quest,  perhaps these other names are the other elders.

Kherryn

Rontar in WW is for the Draconic Pauldrons quest.  He's KoS to all.

Nusa

"Kellkoan Rishta" does not accept the letter or respond to me. Good thought tho.

Sqinky

I dont have the grass yet  to finish the helm but there is a Scout Chonf in ME next to the AR zone in. Epic 1 had Scouts fer turn ins, maybe he is part of epic 1.5/2.0.

Lirish

First Elder has been found! Marrey McGrannel in Ocean of Tears at loc neg 1521, pos 1542. didn't get a log of it since i didn't think she was an elder but i do have the text of the conversation...

Marrey McGrannel says. "It is indeed authentic. i suppose i can tell ye that i've been studyin' the way o' the sirens. We as beastlords use the strength of our warders, as well as bestow magic upon them. These sirens use mind tricks! i'm workin' on a [way] to use the magic these fair ocean maidens do to help our kin."

after you say "What way" Marrey McGrannel responds:

Marrey McGrannel says. "I do miss me time with Muada and i suppose i'll get me chance again. I'll have to leave now and go to Muada so that i may learn what i must do for him to end the threat to your ways as beastlords. Be well and ready to open your mind to learn from Muada."

after that she despawned.

PS. She doesn't respond to hails but will say all that when you hand in the letter from Muada.

Zurash Kittenclaws

Did she give the letter or anything else back, or did she keep it? If she gave a letter back and not something different, have you managed to ID it to see if it has changed in any way? :)
Elder Zurash Kittenclaws - 70 Beastlord - Lanys T'Vyl Server

Lirish

She did give the letter back and didn't give me anything extra but i have no clue if the ID changed since i didn't ID it before i did the turn in, will check to see if i can find someone to ID the letter i got back.